ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=300)
-   -   2009 Lexus IS250 AWD - Starfire Pearl - NY/Long Island (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=916393)

OPTiK 04-15-19 05:17 PM

2009 Lexus IS250 AWD - Starfire Pearl - NY/Long Island

Make/Model : 2009 Lexus IS250 AWD
Milage : 103,000 miles
Exterior Color : Starfire Pearl
Interior Color: Black
Notable Options: HID Headlights (auto adjusting), Spoiler, Heated/Cooled Seats, Sunroof
Condition: Except for the front bumper, the car is in excellent condition.
Purchased in 2010 (PA): 2nd Owner
Price: $8200 - No lowball offers.

Reason For Sale: I moved to NYC from PA in January of 2017 and brought my car with me that summer where I've kept it parked in a garage. I can't justify the garage/insurance cost at this point for a car that I use once every few weeks. I babied this car with the intention of keeping it forever so hopefully it goes to a good home.

Preventative Modifications:
  • Oil Catch Can - Original poster of the 'Oil Catch Can Experiment'. The engine has been perfect since replacing the spark plugs at 60k.
  • Tint - 50% in the front to keep from any 'sticky dash' issues from the sun beating down on it, 35% on the sides and 27% in the back window. This keeps the car cool in the summer so you don't have to worry about the leather being too hot.
Performance Modifications:
  • F-Sport Intake - Great sound.
  • F-Sport Sway Bar - The #1 suspension mod, got rid of the 'Lexus lean' when taking turns.
  • Rear tails were replaced with LED style similar to ISF.
Insurance Claims:
  • I got into a fender bender where drivers side front end met with another cars passenger door at low speed. I ended up replacing the front bumper, drivers side headlight, and drivers side fender. All of these parts were replace with OEM Lexus parts.
  • A piece of debris hit my rear drivers side a-pillar and left a dent. I had insurance take care of it.
Other:
  • Spark plugs were done by Lexus around 65k miles.
  • Always used synthetic oil and premium gas.
  • New deep cycle battery installed last year.
  • Second key available.
  • Aftermarket bluetooth module.
  • Clean Title in hand.
  • Car was just professionally detailed.
The bumper will probably need to be replaced as someone seemed to have backed into my car while it was parked outside in a 90 degree parking spot. It's the only blemish on the car. Any questions/inquiries please send me a PM.

OPTiK 04-20-19 11:09 AM

Updated Price Bump

Marc96 04-23-19 06:03 AM

2009 Lexus Inquiry

Hey, I’m interested in your Lexus IS250 for sale. I’m wondering if you’d take 6500 for the car, if not let me know if you’re negotiable on the price. I’m going to need to replace that front bumper. I’d love to take a look at the car soon, I’m located in RI.

Thank you