Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Lexus IS250/350/F Air Suspension

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

07-22-21, 12:08 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 291
  • Steering/Suspension - Lexus IS250/350/F Air Suspension - Used - 0  All Models - San Jose, CA 95112, United States
    Closed
  • Steering/Suspension - Lexus IS250/350/F Air Suspension - Used - 0  All Models - San Jose, CA 95112, United States
    Closed
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    $2,750
    • OBO
  • Location San Jose, CA, 95112, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

For 2006-2013 (2is and 3gs chassis)

D2 air struts, front slim bellows and tdemand top hat for camber clearance from the knuckles.

Airlift 3p dual compressor and 5 gallon tank

2750 obo

local pickup Bay Area

Last edited by phillipo; 07-22-21 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-25-21, 04:13 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Total amount of FS items on your ad(s) necessitates a voucher. Please get a qualified voucher to PM me or the admin / any other mod to reopen this FS ad . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-307.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states :

You need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership " .

Your voucher "needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum " .

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. Not enough to state who your voucher is. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules.