Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: 2013+ ES350 or RX350 - Northeast

Wanted

2013 - 2017 Lexus ES350

11-17-20, 02:54 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 851
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location New York, NY, 10022, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hi all, I'm looking for a new car for my family and have narrowed it down to either the ES350 or the RX350.  Indifferent on color and mileage, as long as it's been well maintained (ideally with records) and has an accident-free history.  I'm located in NYC area but happy to travel around northeast for the right car.  Budget is flexible, I'm an adult with plenty of cash on hand, not going to waste anyone's time.

This forum has been a great learning tool and I've always had best luck buying from other enthusiasts.  Looking locally but figured it was worth a shot posting here, let me know if you have anything or know of someone looking to sell.

Last edited by nate101; 11-17-20 at 02:59 PM. Reply
Old 12-02-21, 11:28 AM
RomSL
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nate101
Hi all, I'm looking for a new car for my family and have narrowed it down to either the ES350 or the RX350. Indifferent on color and mileage, as long as it's been well maintained (ideally with records) and has an accident-free history. I'm located in NYC area but happy to travel around northeast for the right car. Budget is flexible, I'm an adult with plenty of cash on hand, not going to waste anyone's time.

This forum has been a great learning tool and I've always had best luck buying from other enthusiasts. Looking locally but figured it was worth a shot posting here, let me know if you have anything or know of someone looking to sell.

If still interested I have my 2013 ES350 for sale in Philly area.
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=317804106

Old 12-02-21, 11:31 AM
RomSL
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Front breaks (calipers, rotors, pads) are 2 piston breaks from Sienna/RX/Highlander.
Old 12-25-21, 10:19 PM
Tastemore
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hi there, I am in Florida but have a 2014 Ultra Luxury trim for sale with just over 69k miles for $23.5k OBO. The car is pretty mint minus a very small chip on the top right of the windshield which the Lexus dealer I bought it from filled in.

Pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xm?usp=sharing