Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2 new 295/30-19 r888r

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

09-28-20, 10:01 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1866
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - 2 new 295/30-19 r888r - New - All Years Any Make All Models - Berkeley, CA 94704, United States
Pole Position

• Price
    $500
  • Location Berkeley, CA, 94704, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model Any Year
Description:

Pair of new 295/30-19 R888R for sale
Heat cycled by Tirerack

Swapped to AR1so no need for these

$500 picked up in Norcal

Last edited by Lammyyy; 09-28-20 at 10:07 PM. Reply
Old 09-29-20, 07:23 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 430 Likes on 315 Posts

Total amount of FS items in all your ads necessitates a voucher. Please get a qualified voucher to PM me or the admin / any other mod to reopen this FS ad . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-307.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states :

You need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership " .

Your voucher "needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum " .

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules that were established by our fellow forum members way back .

Vouch received :

Originally Posted by Mingofish
Hey man
Lammyy asked me to vouch for the 888 tires he’s selling. I’m happy to do it. He’s a good dude. Pls give him a break since he’s a millennial...haha.
If you can reinstate the thread that would be great.
or I can tell him to start a new post then I’ll vouch on there. Lmk.
thanks.
ming

Last edited by gerrb; 09-30-20 at 06:51 AM.