Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2000 LS 400 Headlights for sale GA

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

06-12-19, 10:42 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 798
  • Exterior Body Parts - 2000 LS 400 Headlights for sale GA - Used - 1998 to 2000 Lexus LS400 - Columbus, GA 31906, United States
    Closed
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    $250
  • Location Columbus, GA, 31906, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus LS400 1998 - 2000
Description:

Stock headlight and housing for sale. 250 per side. Excellent condition. Price excluding shipping.

Last edited by Oldschl400; 06-12-19 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-12-19, 05:42 PM
chuck58
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I have need for a part in the proximity of the headlights you have advertized, but not the headlights themselves. I took a hit to the parking light/turn signal light on the interstate the other day, and unbelievably, the only damage, the only scratch to the car was the object I hit took out the parking lamp assembly, and associated wiring. I need the wiring harness that plugs the lights into the lamp assembly, and go back into the fender where a canon plug male/female. the part I need is a three wire assembly, two legs of this wire assembly has a plug-in for the lights (turn signal light, and parking light, respectively), and one leg of this three-legged wire harness has a male plug to it's mate going back into the fender, where it mates with the female plug. Can ya' help a fella' out?
Much Thanks,
Chuck
(770)231-4918
Old 08-13-19, 03:20 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 431 Likes on 316 Posts

Please get a qualified voucher to PM me or the admin / any other mod to reopen this FS ad . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-307.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states :

You need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership " .

Your voucher "needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum " .

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules that were established by our fellow forum members way back .