Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTT WTS SoCal USB Front Bumper With Lexon Carbon fiber Front Lip

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

05-23-19, 08:28 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1195
  • Exterior Body Parts - WTT WTS SoCal USB Front Bumper With Lexon Carbon fiber Front Lip - Used - 2008 to 2014 Lexus IS F - Los Angeles, CA 90020, United States
    Sold
Instructor

• Price
    $1,000
    • Trade
  • Location Los Angeles, CA, 90020, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus IS F 2008 - 2014
Description:

I have a show quality ISF front bumper painted USB, the paint is almost brand new and had been freshly ceramic coated for long term protection against the elements, the bumper was paint matched exactly to USB specifications and matches the stock color perfectly it was high quality paint.

The front license plate holes had also never been drilled into.

I am looking for your used USB front bumper with normal wear and tear, for my USB freshly painted bumper with lexon (replica) lip, the lip was installed perfectly and does not sag like others, so you will have maximum clearance when lowered.

There are some scrapes on the lip but all on the bottom and cannot be seen. Absolutely no cracks on the carbon fiber, it is 100% real carbon fiber.
I am asking straight trade + $1,000. Your bumper can be used and more age appropriate but nothing out of the normal wear and tear there is not a single rock chip on this bumper. Also cannot have any bumper sensors. It doesn't matter if yours has the front lip or not. You can have the lexon lip as it will come screwed to the bumper.

Perfect for someone looking for perfection that wanted to repaint their bumper, or maybe even thought about buying a lexon lip this will save you from taking your car to the body shop, having oversprayed all over your car while painting the bumper, etc... should take an hour or two to remove and reinstall with basic tools.

Last edited by k20trick; 07-17-19 at 08:50 PM. Reply