Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2000 lexus es300

For Sale

2000 Lexus ES300

03-03-19, 09:55 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 439
  • Closed
Driver

• Price
    $2,000
    • OBO
  • Location New York, NY, 10002, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN jt8bf28g2y5075333
  • Mileage 80,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Other
Description:

selling a Lexus ES300 2000 80k miles, 2000$ OBO will post picture later its a two tone color teal and gold i think. car drive fine but has some issues. power steering leaking and probably need to change the belt.

Old 03-03-19, 04:48 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - Please get a voucher to PM me or any other mod to re-open thread . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-307.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states : you need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership "

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules

Search this Thread