Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Lot of 9 Oil Filters + tool, Carbon Fiber rear apron spats, AFE Filter

For Sale

2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron

02-05-19, 11:20 PM | Replies: 6 | Views: 1744
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - Lot of 9 Oil Filters + tool, Carbon Fiber rear apron spats, AFE Filter - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - Lot of 9 Oil Filters + tool, Carbon Fiber rear apron spats, AFE Filter - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - Lot of 9 Oil Filters + tool - Miscellaneous - $40 - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - AIT Racing Carbon Fiber Rear bumper lower valances - Exterior Body Parts - $90 - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - AIT Racing Carbon Fiber Rear bumper lower valances - Exterior Body Parts - $90 - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - AFE Pro Dry S Filter - Engine - Intake/Fuel - $40 - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - AFE Pro Dry S Filter - Engine - Intake/Fuel - $40 - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
  • 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron - Brand New Well Visors - Exterior Body Parts - $40 - Fresno, CA 93722, United States
    Sold
Rookie

Description:

I have 9 unused Oil Filters. I bought a lot of 10 before, and only ended up using 1. I'm also including a billet tool to take off the filter. $40 shipped for 9 oil filters and the tool! buy this and you should'nt have to buy a filter for damn near 100K lol

AIT Racing Carbon Fiber Rear bumper lower valances, comes with the brackets from the kit , and hardware i pieced together myself at Home Depot. to be honest i didnt even use the brackets on my car. the front hole matches up with the bolt near the wheel. and the rear matches up with a tab at the back of the bumper where i had places a bigger bolt with lock washer and nut. but i am including the bracket and hardware if that's the route toy want to take. Pretty sure I paid $300 for these new...I want $90 shipped.

AFE Pro Dry S Filter, I had this listed as a package deal with a intake arm, but was offered more than a fair amount for just the arm. This filter is washable/reusable and retails for $70-$75.
Give me $40 shipped

Well Visors Brand New. I was replacing a set that was on the vehicle for 4 years, and once I took the old off, I never got around to installing the new. Car is gone now, so hows about $40 shipped. these are $56 shipped new.

Please note the shipped prices above are for the US. I am offering more than reasonable prices on these items to help those starting or continuing a build here. I lurked a lot during the 3.5 years I have been on this forum, but I am very grateful for the knowledge and DIY content that was for the ISF while I owned it. All I ask in return of these low prices is to please remember to rate me once you receive your product.

Also if you happen to be local, I do not mind you picking up your parts.

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
Sold
Lot of 9 Oil Filters + tool Miscellaneous $40 I have 9 unused Oil Filters. I bought a lot of 10 before, and only ended up using 1. I'm also including a billet tool to take off the filter. $40 shipped for 9 oil filters and the tool! buy this and you should'nt have to buy a filter for damn near 100K lol
Sold
AIT Racing Carbon Fiber Rear bumper lower valances Exterior Body Parts $90 AIT Racing Carbon Fiber Rear bumper lower valances, comes with the brackets from the kit , and hardware i pieced together myself at Home Depot. to be honest i didnt even use the brackets on my car. the front hole matches up with the bolt near the wheel. and the rear matches up with a tab at the back of the bumper where i had places a bigger bolt with lock washer and nut. but i am including the bracket and hardware if that's the route toy want to take. Pretty sure I paid $300 for these new...I want $90 shipped.
Sold
AFE Pro Dry S Filter Engine - Intake/Fuel $40 AFE Pro Dry S Filter, I had this listed as a package deal with a intake arm, but was offered more than a fair amount for just the arm. This filter is washable/reusable and retails for $70-$75.
Give me $40 shipped
Sold
Brand New Well Visors Exterior Body Parts $40 Well Visors Brand New. I was replacing a set that was on the vehicle for 4 years, and once I took the old off, I never got around to installing the new. Car is gone now, so hows about $40 shipped. these are $56 shipped new.
Last edited by Eckotyper; 02-05-19 at 11:24 PM. Reply
Old 02-06-19, 02:30 AM
rem0rse
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PMed for AIT rear apron splats.
Old 02-06-19, 08:46 AM
Blad
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bumper spats

Hey send ke paypal info so i can pay you for the rear spats. Thanks.
Old 02-07-19, 08:52 AM
Ram3n
Driver School Candidate

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

interested in the visors. PM me or text me @ 317-519-6831
Old 02-16-19, 07:31 PM
gse21S
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AIT Racing Carbon Fiber Rear bumper lower valances. im local. pm your number.
Old 02-19-19, 05:51 PM
broken_tsi
Lead Lap

Filters received! Thank you!
Old 02-20-19, 11:08 AM
rem0rse
Pit Crew

Payment sent for AIT Rear splats