Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

ISO F Sport Wheels With or Without Tires

Wanted

Wheels and Tires/Axles

01-31-19, 08:36 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 1118
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - ISO F  Sport Wheels With or Without Tires - New or Used - 2007 to 2011 Lexus GS350 - Wichita, KS 67216, United States
    Expired
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Wichita, KS, 67216, USA
  • Condition New or Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus GS350 2007 - 2011
Description:

Looking for a complete set of wheels from any of the f sport models. I actually like a majority of them. RC, GS, IS, RX. They can come with or without the tires. Or have low tread. I will end up replacing the tires anyway. Same goes for the TPMS sensors. It would be nice to have it come with the rims but will not be a deal breaker if they're omitted. I'm located in KS currently but can make the drive if it is not too far away. Otherwise, we can work out shipping costs. I'd like pictures of the wheels and of any scuffs, or road rash.

I do have the oem 5 spoke fan wheels currently. I'll be keeping these as they're my winter tires. But I will consider throwing them in for a trade.

As an additional request. I'm also in search of another pair of these wheels to complete my set. I'm not entirely sure what year or model these come on. But I have seen a few around.

Old 02-12-19, 12:10 PM
jdpdata
Instructor

Received 444 Likes on 305 Posts

I might be selling my 2015 GS 350 F Sport OEM wheels soon. I just got some aftermarket wheels, so probably won't need these OEM anymore.
19 x 8/ 19 x 9 staggered fitment with Dunlop still on them. TPMS included. Tires are worn front 3/32 rear 2/32.
Located in Southern California. Shipping is a pain, I'd rather have local buyer, but if you're willing to pay for shipping...
Very minor curb rash on passenger front and rears. I'll try to get some pictures when I go to mount my new wheels.
Old 02-17-19, 02:26 PM
NVRLAND
Driver

Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

I have a full set of GS 350 Black Chrome Rims for sale. Wheels are in excellent condition.
PM me if interested
Old 02-19-19, 11:19 PM
OhGreat
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some pictures would be nice whenever you have a chance. Thanks!
Old 02-22-19, 09:09 PM
baconRx
Instructor

Received 107 Likes on 83 Posts

I have a set of GS f-sport 2018 wheels with pretty much no miles on them if you're interested. They currently have Gen 3 TPMS sensors in them not the current Gen4. They work in the 07-11 model year if thats what you need.

not my car but picture of the rim style if thats what you're looking for

Last edited by baconRx; 02-24-19 at 05:46 PM.