Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: Saddle Interior LS430 OR!

Wanted

2004 - 2006 Lexus LS430

12-31-18, 08:51 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1237
  • Expired
Intermediate

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Mt. Prospect, IL, 60016, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Looking for a Saddle interior with Black/White (prefer white) interior. I've seen two posted in the Chicagoland area in the past year but both sold quickly unfortunately.

I would be able to take out a personal loan for the RIGHT car.

Must not have rust. Must not have super high mileage and so on.

Prefer the big 5 spoker wheels.

Let me know, seriously looking.

Will travel within reason.. but like I said, open to most stuff.

If this search will be as hard as it was to find a gs300 (white/saddle) then I'd be open to Black/Black ULTRA with low miles. 04-06 only.

Last edited by Luxurious; 12-31-18 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-07-19, 07:42 PM
MJA1951
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2004 ls 430

Hi

I live in Mount Prospect and while I don't have the color combination you are looking for I am planning on selling my 2004 LS (no Nav) 430 with 88K miles on it. It's a one owner, garage kept never in an accident car and I always perform required maintenance before needed and always at Arlington Lexus.

Just wanted to send a note in case you don't find what you are looking for but want a LS 430
Old 02-02-19, 05:04 PM
Bradillac
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I’m the 2ndowner of the car, purchased it with 89,000mi and it’s been nothing but reliable for me from day one. These cars have a fantastic reputation of reliability and will go well in to the 300,000 mile range + if taken care of properly with basic maintenance. The only reason I’m selling is to get a vehicle that my family can fit in better and to have the ability to tow a boat. It’s hard for me to part with it because of the fact that it has never left me stranded, I’m hoping my replacement vehicle (LX570) will also have the same results. The car is finished in RARE Cypress Pearl Metallic paint with Parchment interior. It has dealer installed from new XM/Sirius Radio. I also have a Lexus car cover for it. Other options include Navigation, Heated/Cooled Seats, SmartKey System, Rear Heated Seats, Cargo Net, Mark Levinson Audio System, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera. It also has a 3M ClearBra installed on the hood to protect from rock chips. The exterior of the car is in the average shape of a car of this year/miles with the exception that I had some hail damage happen in May 2018. There are some dents but because of the color they are not very noticeable unless you are looking for them specifically. There are two stars in the windshield that have been filled and have not spread at all. The wheels could use refinishing by a rim shop but they never really bothered me as I was more concerned with keeping up the maintenance. Inside the car I’d say is in average to above average condition. The car has never been smoked in and I have WeatherTech mats in the front and back. The engine and transmission are smooth and quiet, I consistently average 24mpg and my commute is mostly highway. All options on the car work to my knowledge and testing out thus far. The only thing that does not work is the up/down feature of the power telescoping steering wheel. I only have used Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w30 since my ownership and have the oil changed and tires rotated every 6,000 miles.

Maintenance performed by me: (All Replacement Parts Are Lexus OEM)

-New Front/Rear Brakes 8/2018

-New Battery 1/2019

-New Front Left/Right Wheel Hub Assembly 4/2014

-New Timing Belt/Water Pump Installed on 1/2014 @ 95,455 Miles

-LED License Plate, Daytime Run Light, Entry Lights Installed 9/2014

-New Pirelli Cinturato P7 Tires 4/2015

If I had the storage room I’d keep it for my kids first car but unfortunately I don’t. This is a great reliable car that has a lot of life left in it. Please email with any questions.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto...809446721.html