Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Lexus ISF REAR Caliper Set w/Project Mu

For Sale

Brakes

12-02-18, 05:33 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1036
  • Brakes - Lexus ISF REAR Caliper Set w/Project Mu - Used - 2014 to 2019 Lexus IS350 - Redlands, CA 92374, United States
    Closed
  • Brakes - Lexus ISF REAR Caliper Set w/Project Mu - Used - 2014 to 2019 Lexus IS350 - Redlands, CA 92374, United States
    Closed
Intermediate

• Price
    $1,200
  • Location Redlands, CA, 92374, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus IS350 2014 - 2019
Description:

I am selling REAR only Calipers to an ISF. The calipers have been rebuilt and custom painted the same color ORANGE that comes with the Lexus RCF AND GSF. These have all new hardware and brand new Project Mu NS400 pads, they have the custom F emblem. These come with a custom aluminum bracket that with adapt it to 3rd Gen IS 250/350 also the GS and RC.

In the bracket picture, the red bracket was a 3D print, the aluminum is the final product designed by 350phi.
Local pickup preferred, will ship on buyers $$

Last edited by lojackfty; 12-02-18 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-05-18, 11:16 AM
350phi
Pit Crew

Received 89 Likes on 67 Posts

I can vouch for lojackfty. I have the full pdf instruction to install these rear calipers on the car too if buyer needs it. it's pretty simple and straight forward bbk isntall.
Old 12-06-18, 03:09 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - . Please get a qualified voucher to post on this thread so it wouldn't be closed otherwise let the voucher PM me or any other mod to re-open thread . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on stickied threads on top of the MarketPlace Page .

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mar...-sale-301.html

And to make it easier for all , the rule states : you need a voucher " if your posts are less than 300 regardless of the length of your membership "

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules .