Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Airlift 3P Mangement

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

09-16-18, 01:44 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 483
  • Sold
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    $1,050
    • OBO
  • Location Garden Grove, CA, 92843, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I'm selling a Airlift 3P Mangement that is brand new for those in the market for one. Just need the cash right now. I would prefer local around Garden Grove,CA. If I have to then I can ship if you willing to pay for shipping and handling.

Last edited by royal3is; 09-16-18 at 08:32 PM. Reply
Old 09-16-18, 03:19 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - please get a voucher to post on this thread so it wouldn't be closed otherwise let the voucher PM me or any other mod to re-open thread . Make sure your voucher is qualified to vouch !

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on a stickied thread on top of the MarketPlace Page . Not every one can be a voucher !

Link to rules :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/marketplace/what-is-a-voucher-and-why-do-i-need-one-why-did-my-fs-ft-thread-get-closed-read-me-303.html

Guys, get your vouchers ready before even starting a thread if you don't want your thread to be closed. We have heard it many times .."vouch coming" .. either no vouch comes or it comes after a couple of days or vouchers are not qualified to vouch. Don't get mad with the mods if your FS thread is closed . Nothing personal , mods are just doing what they are suppose to do, that is implement the forum rules .