Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Treadstone cast turbo manifold

For Sale

Engine - Power Adders

09-10-18, 03:55 AM | Replies: 5 | Views: 954
  • Sold
Pole Position

• Price
    $375
  • Location Miami, FL, 33157, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Lexus IS300 1998 - 2005
Description:

Dont need it anymore. Includes wastegate adapter to fit MVR 44 wastegate. Price includes ahipping and paypal fees. Text for fastest response. 305-975-6098

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...C+Supra+2JZ-GE

Old 11-25-18, 07:14 PM
daddystop
Pole Position

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

This requires modification to use on an is300 motor. The bolt holes don't line up and it's cast stainless. You will spend money on drills/burrs to get this to fit. I had to with mine and even worked with Treadstone. They said they aren't making any more manifolds for this application so the problem will never be corrected.
Old 11-26-18, 02:20 AM
SOLID300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daddystop
This requires modification to use on an is300 motor. The bolt holes don't line up and it's cast stainless. You will spend money on drills/burrs to get this to fit. I had to with mine and even worked with Treadstone. They said they aren't making any more manifolds for this application so the problem will never be corrected.
This is not a new manifold. Its used and has already been mounted. Dont know where you got your information about treadstone discontinuing it either. Product is still listed on there site and I have personally seen them at their shop.
Old 11-26-18, 04:36 AM
daddystop
Pole Position

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

The agent I spoke with when trying to figure out what to do about mine not fitting said to me that they were not going to "correct the problem" with the casting because they were not making anymore of these manifolds. I do agree that you've probably seen some in their shop.

I did find a post where someone else had to put their new manifold on a bridgeport and slot the exhaust manifold stud holes 1/4" because they were off by that much left of center. If this one you have bolts up then sweet. I'm curious if yours came that way and didn't require any modification. I chose the manifold because it was the only thing out there for a GE engine that was cast rather than tubular/welded. It's a great part, good luck with the sale.
Old 01-24-19, 09:45 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

Received 1,206 Likes on 835 Posts

Is this still for sale?
Old 02-27-19, 04:00 AM
SOLID300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold. Please close