Marketplace Post all Lexus related classifieds here! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: LS430 ML Front door speaker and rear sub

Wanted

Audio Video/Electronics

08-24-18, 07:01 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 871
  • Audio Video/Electronics - WTB: LS430 ML Front door speaker and rear sub - Used - Fort Myers, FL 33916, United States
    Expired
  • Audio Video/Electronics - WTB: LS430 ML Front door speaker and rear sub - Used - Fort Myers, FL 33916, United States
    Expired
    Expired
Driver School Candidate

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Fort Myers, FL, 33916, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey guys, just bought a beautiful 2005 ls430 with the Mark Levinson system with Nav. Unfortunately the right front door speaker is blown and also the rear subwoofer So if anybody has those two speakers and are willing to sell them to me please let me know.
Thanks in advance guys

Old 11-13-18, 12:17 PM
NL5
Driver

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I have the ML sub that was professional re-foamed. I decided to go with an aftermarket sub and amp, so this was never re-installed. I had two of the door speakers done at the same company, and they sound great, and have been Installed for over a year.

The only issue with the sub is the connector is not on it now, so you would have to take it off your old sub.

If you're interested, let me know..