rate your dealer - Page 4 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

rate your dealer

Old 05-06-03, 12:51 PM   #46
lawbrum319
Driver School Candidate

Angry My dealer is terrible

Have a '92 SC300. Obviously w/ the age, certain things need fixing every once in a while. Lexus of Nashville-North in Madison is where I did take the car but never again. Of course, they are expensive, but you think they would at least be able to tell you what was going on after they checked your car out. I now take it to Toyota in Columbia, TN. Its a little longer of a ride, but the people there are first rate. They have 2 Lexus Tech guys that always willing to fix and explain things to you. These guys even allowed me to bring in my own parts instead of making me buy the parts thru Lexus or Toyota. Again, Lexus of Nashville is okay, but Lexus of Nashville-North in Madison should be avoided. When I tried to buy the clip for my door when the handle would not open, I had to send my wife to pick up the part since I was at work. First they acted like they didnt know what she was talking about, and then she was told she would have to buy 2 clips because they didnt know whcih one we needed. She heard the manager tell the staff guy to sell her both because she wouldnt know the difference. Sounds like something you would expect to hear at some used car lot, not a Lexus dealership.
lawbrum319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-03, 05:12 PM   #47
solo
Lexus Champion

So... the story gets better... to all those that dun know, Serramontte Lexus craked my Cwest bumper several weeks back. Bozz Performance was called in to air freight a new bumper ASAP. Now, Lexus is not willing to pay for the shipping cost. They would only pay up to a certain amount. Personally I dun give a ***... u cracked my bumper u get it to me ASAP. No matter the cost. These fUkin ******....

NEVER TAKE UR CARS TO SERAMONTTE LEXUS EVER!!!!!!!!

sOlo

(just venting some more)
solo is offline   Reply With Quote