Maintenance Discuss common Lexus maintenance questions here.

New Lexus Service in Maine

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-04, 06:54 PM
joeydingo
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Lexus Service in Maine

For any of you out there living in Maine, you know that there is one Lexus dealer for the entire state----Maine Mall Motors. Options for service other than that were pretty limited.

Well, seems we have good news-----turns out that the former Service manger at the dealership (Peter Chouinard) and the only Lexus Master Tech in Maine (Kevin Keniston) have left the dealership and opened their own shop on Warren Avenue in Portand. Name of the shop is Lexus Connection and the phone number is 207 797 3177. They are only going to service Lexus vehicles and the place seems like a real class act. Had them install my new remote start today from Luxury Motor Works.
Old 12-14-04, 08:32 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey there, nice to see another Mainer on the board. I grew up in Maine during most of my childhood and adolescent years. We purchased our first Lexus (a 1996 ES300 Coach Edition) from Maine Mall Lexus brand-new in '96.

Interesting to see the service manager and the master tech both opening up their own independent Lexus service shop. I'm sure their prices will be cheaper than offered from the dealership. I wonder what will happen to the service staff at Maine Mall Lexus? Hmm, I smell drama