ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Maintenance (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/maintenance-11/)
-   -   Where does everyone park their baby at night? (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/maintenance/17151-where-does-everyone-park-their-baby-at-night.html)

anthracitetarga 06-30-01 11:38 AM

Where does everyone park their baby at night?
We park all three of the cars (SC300, GS300, 4Runner SR-5) in the garage. The SC and GS have their alarms on, but my mom never locks her 4Runner in the garage. The garage also has an alarm to it :D . I don't what I am going to do with my car next yr. when I take down to college w/ me. Soph. parking is in a parking garage....looks like I will be be buying a car cover for it.:(

Mean Gene 06-30-01 12:17 PM

She's Safe!

I keep mine in the garage at my house with both the garage/home alarm & Viper 800 alarm on!! Plus my neighbor's a State Trooper so she's fairly safe. Of course, as soon as I say this some idiot will vandalize it at the mall!!:eek:

Kaban 06-30-01 12:25 PM

I park my gs inside my garage closed and locked. With 6' tall gate with spikes on top. :)

anthracitetarga 06-30-01 01:27 PM

fogot...i also have my home alarm on (which monitors the garage doors also) and lock my SC and the GS, but they only have the stock alarms, which are better than nothing but not by much (at least on my SC its not)

D-MAN63 06-30-01 01:48 PM

I can't imagine parking anywhere else besides a garage. I won't be able to sleep knowing my car is parked on the street. Anything could happen. Being sideswiped, stolen rims, vandalism, and waking up to find no car.

mooretorque 06-30-01 04:10 PM

In the garage, of course. No extra vehicles (me and SHE WHO KNOWS AND MUST BE OBEYED are the only drivers in the family, at this point) so no decisions to make. But when there are, it'll still be my ride in the garage.:D

mjdart 07-03-01 01:21 AM

Check it out

1 Attachment(s)
If I'm working that night she goes in her tent.:D

If I'm at home she's tucked in the garage. I also have a NOAH cover for her.

garnet92 07-05-01 06:51 PM

Where else?

Please! - I’m not a barbarian – got a garage for the coupe - and soon I’ll have indoor plumbing for me.

Mooretorque – LOL – be nice to SHE WHO KNOWS AND MUST BE OBEYED!

Hameed 06-25-03 07:33 AM

Both cars in the garage - the 97 Maxima SE and my 99 GS400. My wife does not lock her car, but mine is always locked. No alarms on the garage door itself - just the factory alarm in the GS. I plan on upgrading that sometime soon....

redgs4 06-27-03 11:38 AM

Well, there's only room for one car in our garage so the GS and LX get to take turns. The odd car gets the driveway. I'm not worried about theft or vandalism -- my biggest issue is overspray from the sprinklers.

PHML 06-27-03 11:42 AM

Always garaged...no exception....unless my garage collapses.:D

TGRich 06-30-03 09:00 PM

Always in the garage with doors locked and car alarm on.
All good until a tornado comes down tornado alley here and blows down my house and garage (hit ledd than a mile away in May).

Wald GS 07-06-03 12:50 AM

My garage, next to my moms Es 300. :thumbup:

LexDiamond 07-07-03 04:54 AM

In the driveway which sucks cuz I'm on a really busy street and I have a hugeeee maple tree above my car and I get to wash my car daily thanks to tons of sap. My moms 99 SC300 rests beside it.

Lexmexico 07-07-03 06:48 AM

In a garage underneath a 4 building apartment complex and carefully guarded by 5 men with submachine guns. No joke, this is Mexico.