2004 LX470...EVERY Option, including night vision!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-07, 07:26 PM
Enigma869
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 LX470...EVERY Option, including night vision!

Selling 2004 LX470...White pearl exterior with gold package and beige interior. This vehicle has EVERY option you could think of. These options include the Levinson sound package, navigation, bluetooth, night vision (Which was a $3,000 option), tv's mounted in the headrests, for backseat viewing, DVD system, rear spoiler, auotmatic car starter for those cold winter mornings, running boards, voice command, moonroof, and more.

I am the original owner of the vehicle. All regular maintenance has been done on this vehicle and the full factory warranty is intact from Lexus until March of 2008. Vehicle has never been in an accident or body shop for any reason. It has nothing more than the same common road dings (from highway driving)I end up with on every car I've ever owned. Vehicle has 32,000 miles and has been very babied! It has NEVER been smoked in, and I don't own any dogs, so there are no animal smells!

Vehicle does have 2006 rims (I believe the rims were changed in 2006). When I purchased the vehicle from Lexus, I was told the vehicle had "chrome rims". Much to my chagrin, after only about a year, the "chrome" began flaking. Needless to say, I was not at all happy, as I paid $1000.00 extra for what I thought were real chrome, factory Lexus wheels! Lexus put the newer model rims on for me, so if anyone is wondering why it has a newer year rims...that's the story!

I will have pictures available by tomorrow evening, as I need to get it to the car wash. I will also be putting it up on eBay for auction. Price is book value at $45,000. I figure that's a reasonable price, because there are MANY other options that aren't in the book to add on (such as the super expensive night vision option)! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at Enigma869@aol.com. One final thing...The vehicle is located just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, so anyone local is more than welcome to come and check out the SUV with their mechanic.

John from Boston

p.s. I just relocated to North Carolina a week ago