LX - 3rd Gen (2008-2021) Posts related to the LX570 belong in this forum

2018 lx door lamp projectors

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-19, 08:10 AM
kenskong
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 lx door lamp projectors

I just bought 2018 lx with 6k miles. On it window sticker shows it came with luxury package which includes lx door lamp projectors but it doesn’t come with them. A friend of mine has bought used one too and doesn’t come with them either. Called Lexus they said I wasn’t the first owner so case closed. Does anybody have same issue?
Old 04-23-19, 09:21 PM
nayak1
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Same here with my 2018 LX. Mine doesn't have LX projector door lamps either. What other folks here on the forum said is that it comes with 2019 models.
Old 04-24-19, 03:53 PM
nayak1
Driver

I sent an email to Lexus last night & got a response very quickly. Here it is:

Thank you for contacting Lexus regarding the LX projector door lamps on your 2018 Lexus LX 570. I know how important it is to ensure your vehicle is equipped with the details and features you expected at the time of purchase.
I took to some time to review the available options of the 2018 LX and compare it to the 2019 LX. As it turns out, the LX Projector Door Lamps are a feature of the luxury package only on the 2019 Lexus LX. I see your vehicle was part of the April 2018 production class and still classified as a 2018 Lexus LX; therefore, the projector lamps wouldn't be an option on your vehicle. For your convenience, I have attached a copy of this vehicle's monroney label to clarify the features and factory installed options. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and apologize for the confusion. Your vehicle is equipped as listed on the monroney label. It's likely due to your LX being part of a late production cycle, the system assumed it was listed as a 2019 model rather than the 2018. Nonetheless, I hope this clarifies things for you, Mr. Nayak and you continue to Experience Amazing in your Lexus LX for many miles and moments to come.
Old 04-24-19, 09:58 PM
kenskong
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by nayak1
I sent an email to Lexus last night & got a response very quickly. Here it is:

Thank you for contacting Lexus regarding the LX projector door lamps on your 2018 Lexus LX 570. I know how important it is to ensure your vehicle is equipped with the details and features you expected at the time of purchase.
I took to some time to review the available options of the 2018 LX and compare it to the 2019 LX. As it turns out, the LX Projector Door Lamps are a feature of the luxury package only on the 2019 Lexus LX. I see your vehicle was part of the April 2018 production class and still classified as a 2018 Lexus LX; therefore, the projector lamps wouldn't be an option on your vehicle. For your convenience, I have attached a copy of this vehicle's monroney label to clarify the features and factory installed options. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and apologize for the confusion. Your vehicle is equipped as listed on the monroney label. It's likely due to your LX being part of a late production cycle, the system assumed it was listed as a 2019 model rather than the 2018. Nonetheless, I hope this clarifies things for you, Mr. Nayak and you continue to Experience Amazing in your Lexus LX for many miles and moments to come.
it doesn’t make any sense. It was printed in there.
Old 04-24-19, 10:04 PM
kenskong
Driver School Candidate

[QUOTE=nayak1;10501667]I sent an email to Lexus last night & got a response very quickly. Here it is:

I took to some time to review the available options of the 2018 LX and compare it to the 2019 LX. As it turns out, the LX Projector Door Lamps are a feature of the luxury package only on the 2019 Lexus LX. I see your vehicle was part of the April 2018 production class and still classified as a 2018 Lexus LX; therefore, the projector lamps wouldn't be an option on your vehicle. For your convenience, I have attached a copy of this vehicle's monroney label to clarify the features and factory installed options. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and apologize for the confusion. Your vehicle is equipped as listed on the monroney label. It's likely due to your LX being part of a late production cycle, the system assumed it was listed as a 2019 model rather than the 2018. Nonetheless, I hope this clarifies things for you, Mr. Nayak and you continue to Experience Amazing in your Lexus LX for many miles and moments to come.[/QUOTE

do you have original window sticker?
Old 04-24-19, 11:00 PM
nayak1
Driver

Yes, I do have the original window sticker & it didn't show projector lamps. But the Lexus drivers website does show it's included. I know it's confusing.