LX - 3rd Gen (2008-2021) Posts related to the LX570 belong in this forum

Rejoin the LX forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-16, 07:38 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Rejoin the LX forum

Hi everyone on the LX forum, i am finally pick up 16" LX yesterday, it is white with red interior, i am previously own the 13" LX but sold and now 16"'which is alot nicer, i have a question for whoever has the 16" LX with rear seat entertainment? Does it come with wireless headphones and remote? Look like my is missing? I just contacted my dealer hope i have an answer tomorrow?
Attached Thumbnails Rejoin the LX forum-img_1931.jpg   Rejoin the LX forum-img_1930.jpg   Rejoin the LX forum-img_1945.jpg   Rejoin the LX forum-img_1951.jpg  
Old 09-27-16, 08:21 PM
DocT
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Your garage is full of Lexus's , must be " Lexusist " .

Your pictures are all sideway and hard to look at them. Make eyes tired and hurt my neck. But Yes they should come with wireless headphones and a remote. What color of the interior? Congrats.
Old 09-27-16, 09:18 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DocT
Your garage is full of Lexus's , must be " Lexusist " .

Your pictures are all sideway and hard to look at them. Make eyes tired and hurt my neck. But Yes they should come with wireless headphones and a remote. What color of the interior? Congrats.
thanks my interior is cabernet, sorry i dont know why the pics is upload side way like that
Old 09-28-16, 02:01 AM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Received 496 Likes on 376 Posts

The two headsets and remotes were all wrapped in plastic but could also be in the rear seat center armrest. If you vehicle is new they should be included. Open the center armrest in the 2nd row.
Old 09-28-16, 08:29 AM
T4Fun
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

you are probably the only one here with both the GX and LX.

Congrats.

How would you compare the LX ride quality with GX? I m partial to way GX drives on road.
Old 09-28-16, 08:37 AM
hankinid
Pole Position

Received 424 Likes on 360 Posts

If you have the entertainment system, you should have both the remote and headphones. They're available cheap on eBay if you need to buy some.
Old 09-28-16, 09:11 AM
brywhite
Rookie

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes.. if your 2016 came with rear seat entertainment system, it should come with the headphones and remote. My dealer/sales guy forgot to give me mine when I purchased in June because apparently they keep these locked up somewhere in the dealership. Maybe your dealer forgot to supply you with them so drop by and ask. Worked for me.
Old 09-28-16, 12:39 PM
DocT
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ohiois350
thanks my interior is cabernet, sorry i dont know why the pics is upload side way like that
That is a beautiful combo color! I still don't know how to set the headphones. For instance, if my children want to listen music, movie ect. in the back, and I want the whole car cabin to be quiet. How do you do that?
Old 09-28-16, 03:56 PM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

Nice! Beautiful SUV's!!!

Check the boxes given to you on delivery. Usually they put all these in the back. There are also some trailer adapter, wires, trailer plastic cap, and etc.

Also a flat wallet key. Usueful when you go to the beach or water parks and can't take the key fob remote.

Originally Posted by brywhite
Yes.. if your 2016 came with rear seat entertainment system, it should come with the headphones and remote. My dealer/sales guy forgot to give me mine when I purchased in June because apparently they keep these locked up somewhere in the dealership. Maybe your dealer forgot to supply you with them so drop by and ask. Worked for me.
Old 09-28-16, 06:44 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Thanks guys, I contact the dealer, and they told me to check in the tailgate compartment, sure enough they are in there, as far as the ride compare between the LX and GX, the LX more quieter than the GX in terms of wind noise, road noise even i don't even hear the engine noise vs the GX, the GX is nice but not as nice like the LX, my garage not big enough for two big truck, therefore i have to let my GX park outside
Old 09-28-16, 06:51 PM
T4Fun
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Thanks guys, I contact the dealer, and they told me to check in the tailgate compartment, sure enough they are in there, as far as the ride compare between the LX and GX, the LX more quieter than the GX in terms of wind noise, road noise even i don't even hear the engine noise vs the GX, the GX is nice but not as nice like the LX, my garage not big enough for two big truck, therefore i have to let my GX park outside
dont you find the tranny very fussy and a overall lack of power and gear hunting?

im wondering if lexus fixed this as it was an issue it seems on 2 Lxs i test drove back in october and november of 2015
Old 09-28-16, 07:02 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by T4Fun
dont you find the tranny very fussy and a overall lack of power and gear hunting?

im wondering if lexus fixed this as it was an issue it seems on 2 Lxs i test drove back in october and november of 2015
what year did you test drive on the LX? I didn't notice that problem when i had the 13" LX, but my 16" LX is has only 5 miles on it therefore i drive very slow and didn't feel any weird from the transmission
Old 09-28-16, 07:08 PM
ohiois350
Pole Position

That is a beautiful combo color! I still don't know how to set the headphones. For instance, if my children want to listen music, movie ect. in the back, and I want the whole car cabin to be quiet. How do you do that?
i still haven't have the time to check out the LX yet, but i checked in the setting look like you can just set the sound to be hear through the wireless headphones only, look in the media settings and you will select the option of the sounds can be play
Old 09-28-16, 09:38 PM
DocT
Pole Position

I looked at the manual and tried to set it up , but I still can't shut the speakers off while the headphones are on. Maybe I still don't know how to set them up.
I still don't understand Lexus make these headphones for what purpose ? Does any one here would know? Headphones are personal use when others don't want to hear their music.

i still haven't have the time to check out the LX yet, but i checked in the setting look like you can just set the sound to be hear through the wireless headphones only, look in the media settings and you will select the option of the sounds can be play

Last edited by DocT; 09-28-16 at 10:20 PM.
Old 09-29-16, 01:25 AM
lexusrus
Pole Position

Received 250 Likes on 228 Posts

We've only used the rear entertainment system a hand full times. My wife and kids prefer their own phones and ipads......a total waste, but it came with the truck. ..........

I looked at the manual and tried to set it up , but I still can't shut the speakers off while the headphones are on. Maybe I still don't know how to set them up.
I still don't understand Lexus make these headphones for what purpose ? Does any one here would know? Headphones are personal use when others don't want to hear their music.

Quick Reply: Rejoin the LX forum