LX - 3rd Gen (2008-2021) Posts related to the LX570 belong in this forum

i can't beleive Lexus is doing that to me ! am really shocked

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-09, 01:35 AM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you should just get over it. Lower you ego or something, because this is not even a good change...

If you wouldn't order your LX with this body kit and some other people do, then what's the problem??
Old 12-27-09, 10:51 AM
Da Hapa
Pole Position

give me a break.
Old 12-28-09, 11:22 PM
waslawi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang! nobody on my side! you guys either you don't get it or you are so loyal !!!
i am sure none of you would buy a car now that will change even slightly next month
just to make you happy! i will make my motto for the next month " Be fooled and be happy"
Old 12-29-09, 02:10 AM
ige
Rookie

Originally Posted by waslawi
Dang! nobody on my side! you guys either you don't get it or you are so loyal !!!
i am sure none of you would buy a car now that will change even slightly next month
just to make you happy! i will make my motto for the next month " Be fooled and be happy"
Dude, this is another model, its the one with ugly "sport kits", did you demand a sport kit in the beginning and they haven't informed you about it? I don't think so.

Plus, it is so damn ugly, what do you see in it anyways

Get over it and stop being so demanding when you don't have the right to.
Old 12-29-09, 08:19 AM
Da Hapa
Pole Position

I get it and I'm not loyal... but I stand by my statement... give us a break.

Here are the facts:
Cars change
Dealers don't know squat
The "changed" car you're upset about isn't changed... it has a body kit.

I fail to understand how you're even slightly miffed here... esp. at Lexus. You agreed to buy a car based on what they sold and you knew at the time. Nothing less... nothing more.

Move on.
Old 12-30-09, 01:12 AM
waslawi
Driver School Candidate

Did it happen before? to have 2 new models in 3 months? if so please give example
the kit is not optional! it is a must

For me! Lexus is the best car especially LX570 and i love it but it is still it can be criticized, this is the case with me but apparently not with you

I believe this thread helped some people to make the right decision to wait for few weeks to get things cleared before purchasing

Last edited by waslawi; 12-30-09 at 06:29 AM.
Old 12-30-09, 07:10 AM
Da Hapa
Pole Position

Did it happen before? to have 2 new models in 3 months? if so please give example
the kit is not optional! it is a must

For me! Lexus is the best car especially LX570 and i love it but it is still it can be criticized, this is the case with me but apparently not with you

I believe this thread helped some people to make the right decision to wait for few weeks to get things cleared before purchasing
It happens every year. This is extreme but right now you can buy a GX460 and a GX470... AT THE SAME TIME.

Do you think the people who willingly bought a GX470 before the GX460 was officially announced should be pissed or were bamboozled?

If you're so fixated on that ugly body kit... then buy it and add it to your vehicle.

I think you can criticize a vehicle... any vehicle all day long. Personally, I think it's stupid that Lexus offers the LX570 in the Stated without HID headlamps and without the option to readily remove the rear seats.

I don't think it's fair or reasonable to criticize a car because you listened to what a dealer said and feel cheated. Be pissed at the dealer for not knowing what they were talking about our yourself for being so ignorant.
Old 12-31-09, 07:16 AM
waslawi
Driver School Candidate

so ignorant??lets not get personal please
Old 12-31-09, 07:24 AM
Da Hapa
Pole Position

so ignorant??lets not get personal please
Nothing in my post was personal... to the contrary.

You're in Dubai, and perhaps English isn't your first language. Please look up the definition of ignorant. It has nothing to do with intelligence or wisdom. Rather it means that you are lacking information.
Old 01-08-10, 08:01 PM
CACressida
Rookie

Its really not about the "looks" of the vehicle, he's just disappointed that he didn't get the very new one lol. In the UAE, people "Buy" license plates for millions of dollars just because they're single digits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7jA4kSAxk

So, if your really interested in this kit, just go order it and tack it on. I'm sure it uses bubble gum as adhesive anyway..
Old 01-08-10, 11:11 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

100% agree with you it is ugly. But i wouldn't buy a car that i know it will change even slightly after 3 months
much agreed. i would understand if it was a new model year and exterior changes were being made, but three months....it makes the car before the change look so ancient.
Old 01-09-10, 12:59 AM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bnizzle87
but three months....it makes the car before the change look so ancient.
WHAT????????

It's the exact same car!!!!

Someone please delete this thread, this is just ridiculous.
Old 01-15-10, 02:42 AM
waslawi
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CACressida
Its really not about the "looks" of the vehicle, he's just disappointed that he didn't get the very new one lol. In the UAE, people "Buy" license plates for millions of dollars just because they're single digits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7jA4kSAxk

So, if your really interested in this kit, just go order it and tack it on. I'm sure it uses bubble gum as adhesive anyway..

I am not fortunate to be one of those buying license plates
i have my car 70% financed

Originally Posted by lex
WHAT????????

It's the exact same car!!!!

Someone please delete this thread, this is just ridiculous.
what so ridiculouse? my LX570 2010 model would depreciate in 3 months more than the depreciation of Yokun in a year
Old 01-15-10, 03:52 AM
lex
Lexus Test Driver

my LX570 2010 model would depreciate in 3 months more than the depreciation of Yokun in a year
no

why would it do that? it's still 2010! And nobody knows that there is 1 LX with this ugly *** body kit.
Old 01-16-10, 12:57 PM
ossme
Driver School Candidate

Waslawi,

I live in the same region as you and let me tell you this.

1) its only a body kit and you pay more for it (AED15000).
2) You can install the body kit from the dealer or outside and it will cost you less that 15000. My cousin did that for his 2008 and it costed him AED8000.
3) You can buy the New key that have integrated remote start from the dealer (i did that and it works great)
4) its your fault for not waiting for the 2010 models when it so close to be released. shame on you! (just kidding)

The only thing I miss about the 2010 models are the usb/ipod integration. which I think is pretty neat and should of been in the car from the first model. After all, this feature is available in cars that cost .10th as much.

Quick Reply: i can't beleive Lexus is doing that to me ! am really shocked