Notices
LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007) Post here for topics related to the LX470 or LX450

Possible 1996 lx450 for sale

Old 05-09-19, 03:19 PM
Shotgun75
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible 1996 lx450 for sale

Hey guys, my name is mark. I live on Cincinnati ohio. I have been the 3rd owner of my 96 lx450. It's been a great ride until last week when someone side swiped it while parked. It has 336,000 miles on the engine. So the insurance people said it was a total loss even though it still runs and drives. They are asking to give me 2400 if I keep the car or 3300 if I give the car to them. I am here just asking if I could sell it as a parts car for more than 900.00.

The molding on the driver side is all gone the rear brake lite is busted. The back hatch glass is busted. Possible steering problems. However I did drive it around the block. The seats are all rough and will need to be replaced. And it has an oil leak what I think is the front seal.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Possible 1996 lx450 for sale

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: