1998 lx470 front A/C won't get cold but rear will - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > LX Models > LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007)
1998 lx470 front A/C won't get cold but rear will >

1998 lx470 front A/C won't get cold but rear will

Notices
LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007) Post here for topics related to the LX470 or LX450

1998 lx470 front A/C won't get cold but rear will

Old 07-11-18, 05:20 PM
Remtiwguod
Driver School Candidate

Default 1998 lx470 front A/C won't get cold but rear will

The A/C on my LX is acting up. The front won't get cold ever. I was thinking it had something to do with a solenoid or something under the dash.

the compressor and lines were checked out by lexus and are all in good condition. When the compressor is on the line coming off it is pretty cold.

does anyone know what the different parts of the system under the dash are? Does anyone have the service manual or something?

thanks
Old 10-20-18, 12:18 PM
CloudCity
Driver School Candidate

My guess is servos aren't opening to allow the air through but the dealer really should have been able to resolve this for you. Do you have an indie who only does Toyota/Lexus near you?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1998 lx470 front A/C won't get cold but rear will

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: