Welcome to Club Lexus! LX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE - Page 20 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > LX Models > LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007)
Welcome to Club Lexus! LX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE >

Welcome to Club Lexus! LX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Notices
LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007) Post here for topics related to the LX470 or LX450

Welcome to Club Lexus! LX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Old 03-05-19, 01:53 PM
VinnyV
Driver School Candidate

Hello, I'm looking for an awesome modular bumper for my 2007 LX 470 ?
Or any ideas. Thanks If so please call 214-392-1212

Last edited by VinnyV; 03-06-19 at 06:09 AM.
Old 03-05-19, 06:18 PM
XrayFish
Driver School Candidate

Post Newby

I wanted a Hummer from Afghanistan after we were involved in a rather bad accident. I totally refused to drive.
So my man went out and bought me one: an LX470, !998 gold with tan interior 184,000 km's on the clock. This was ages ago and I still love it to bits.
My man has his love, his 1991 Land Cruiser with LSD which he uses to chase gold everywhere Outback!
LX Rocks
Old 03-13-19, 09:25 AM
sixpax
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by VinnyV View Post
Hello, I'm looking for an awesome modular bumper for my 2007 LX 470 ?
Or any ideas. Thanks If so please call 214-392-1212
Here is a link that might help you. I have ordered a part from them in the past as well. they have a few LX470s standing in their junk yards. They are located in Michigan. The name of the junk yard is augustpohl. If the part is not listed on their website, you can call them and they can gladly take it off the vehicle and ship it to you. Good luck. Below is a link to their website.
http://www.augustpohl.com/used-parts...0#.XIkuf9pKi70
Old 03-13-19, 12:52 PM
VinnyV
Driver School Candidate

Hey thanks bud, I'll check them out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! LX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: