LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

Atlanta LS Crew at the SELOC Reunion Meet hosted by Vossen

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-14, 08:55 PM
LexFather

Cool Atlanta LS Crew at the SELOC Reunion Meet hosted by Vossen

This past Sunday we had a SELOC (South Eastern Lexus Owners Club) meet which had a great turnout and some great weather. I'll focus on the LS's in attendance.

I surprised most as I drove up from Miami to Atlanta with the new F-sport with the new Data Controller with 22" CVT's. I won't post many pics of my car as technically I was going to debut the car with the new VF/Series.

Funny but the LS crew here had many previous GS owners and I again, never saw myself in a LS. I cannot say enough positive things about the LS crew here (and the ATL group in general). In a way they helped me purchase a LS as I saw them with it and listened to all their positive feedback over and over and clearly saw the cars and it kind of just grew on me.

You know the guys, Tee, CJITTY and PrinceAkim. .I also had the absolute pleasure of meeting sydtoosic for the first time and seeing his immaculate LS on Vossen CV4's. The guy was an absolute blast to chat with and was always full of laughter. Its always great to put faces with names so you know who are you talking to. As I've gotten older and clearly a forum veteran it just really adds credibility and warmth, especially with so many people just talking **** or out their behinds.

Picture credit to CarbonGS. We decided to move the LS's together with the buildings as the backdrop.

Kudos to the LS Atlanta Crew!

Lined up

Luxury in your Face!

LS and Lexus Crew

Overall it was a great time and I can't wait to hang again. Next time though I might just ship the car as that drive is turning into a beast
Old 04-22-14, 09:21 PM
greg3852
Lexus Test Driver

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Great pic. Looks great to see them all sitting there together. If that one on the end is yours, I am dying to see additional pics as that thing looks insane.
Old 04-23-14, 04:23 AM
triniexr
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice pic.. all those cars look so much nicer without a front license plate, don't know why we need them here in Canada.
Old 04-23-14, 05:38 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

It was a great turn out for a Easter Sun after pm, I got a chance to see some old faces. We had a total nine LS from every gen at the meet, I think that was a first. Mike new LS F Sport looks really good! I had a good time, my son enjoyed himself as well, as always good to see Mike and the fam.
Old 04-23-14, 10:15 AM
14LSSport
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice turn out.

LexFather,

I lived and worked in Homestead, FL for a year in 08. It's a long drive from South FL to Augusta GA, I made it several times over the year. I feel your pain. lol
Old 04-24-14, 04:11 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by greg3852
Great pic. Looks great to see them all sitting there together. If that one on the end is yours, I am dying to see additional pics as that thing looks insane.
I was trying to hold out for a debut with some other items but people have been posting the car up since Sunday Now its on Instagram.... I will debut some pics soon ...teaser...

Originally Posted by triniexr
Nice pic.. all those cars look so much nicer without a front license plate, don't know why we need them here in Canada.
Indeed...

Originally Posted by Tee
It was a great turn out for a Easter Sun after pm, I got a chance to see some old faces. We had a total nine LS from every gen at the meet, I think that was a first. Mike new LS F Sport looks really good! I had a good time, my son enjoyed himself as well, as always good to see Mike and the fam.
Thanks bro, it was an amazing time.

Originally Posted by 14LSSport
Nice turn out.

LexFather,

I lived and worked in Homestead, FL for a year in 08. It's a long drive from South FL to Augusta GA, I made it several times over the year. I feel your pain. lol
Hey, awesome, small world..my butt still hurts.
Old 04-27-14, 12:54 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

yes it was definitely an uplifting experience. i was just glad to be there. Lexfather is a real cool down to earth dude, his LS F Sport is definitely a looker. i can't wait for the next meet because we have some characters in our group that are just fun people... you don't find that often.
Old 04-27-14, 03:17 PM
CJITTY

Received 149 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
yes it was definitely an uplifting experience. i was just glad to be there. Lexfather is a real cool down to earth dude, his LS F Sport is definitely a looker. i can't wait for the next meet because we have some characters in our group that are just fun people... you don't find that often.
Yeah..we crazy as hell lol
Old 04-28-14, 10:57 AM
benztolex
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I missed it. Hope to catch the next one.
Old 04-28-14, 03:42 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

great turn out. Wish I could meet you guys in person. Mike I might see you at SEMA this year.
Old 06-26-14, 08:39 PM
LexFather

Pics by Tony aka CarbonGS. There were tons more cars, amazing variety, these are just the shots of the LS's together.