Search this Thread

Old 04-08-11, 12:30 PM
williamb82
Advanced

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts
Default 93 ls400 for parts/fix

William Branan
Spring Hill Florida
813-900-0677 (dont call before 5pm weekdays. texting ok before 5pm)
williamb82@yahoo.com

full engine setup with trans, all sensors, ecu etc... $1k firm (no parts from the engine will be sold seperate. its the entire setup or nothing. I will swap it into one of my supras if it doesnt sell)
Front seats and consol lid SOLD!!!!!!!
wheels and tires(tires have ~10k miles on them total) $350 obo
gauge cluster $150 obo
tail lights SOLD!!!!
trunk carpet SOLD!!!!!!
center consol with wood trim SOLD!!!!!!!!

other parts, ask and ill give a price.

I wrecked my 93 ls400 about 2 weeks ago. engine is still good. i cranked the car up and drove it onto my friends trailer to be towed home, and then backed it off and drove into my driveway. only thing wrong on the engine is the fan blade/clutch. it is a non traction control, front sump 1uz-fe. back in november i put the engine back in it. when it was pulled, i pulled the heads, did a valve job to both, new valve stem seals, new hg's, new head bolts, all front seals, rear seal, timing belt. water pump was recently done so left it alone, rebuilt the starter, new valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals, new plugs, new engine temp sensor, all new intake gaskets, cleaned the egr system out, welded up the cracks in the egr pipe, new exhaust manifold gaskets, replaced all the small coolant hoses around the intake manifold, all 4 o2 sensors were replaced within the last 2 months, new motor mounts, new trans mount, rebuilt the starter, new trans front seal and pan gasket, pulled the lower pan to clean it out, there was no sludge at all in it, cats are good. a/c compressor is perfect. a/c was ice cold, alt is an actual ls400 120amp alt(had to install this myself as a previous owner installed a 100 amp sc alt), power steering pump doesnt leak either. engine has 180k miles on it and runs perfect. it is bone stock. nothing was modded except cutting the front of the air box to allow more air in so id get a lil better gas mileage. still ran the stock paper air filter. hadnt bought a k&n yet. i also have all of the plastic covers that go on the engine. the only one not installed is the one over the throttle cables, but it is in my garage, just never put it back on.

since the engine is still in the car, i can crank it for anyone interested to hear it run before i pull it. all needed plugs can be cut from the car etc.. so this is truely a full swap if your interested in putting this engine in another car! i need to find another car so need the money, otherwise it would go in one of my supras. if interested lmk. with all the work i did to it already, price will be $1k FIRM!!!! for the entire engine/trans/ecu/harness/etc... setup. everything needed for it to run.

obviously i dont want to deal with shipping this and would prefere someone that would be able to come pick it up or close enough that i could meet them half way or possibly deliver it. plus youd be able to see and hear it before its pulled so you know what your getting.

car is technically fixable, but by the time everything is bought to fix it i dont feel its worth it for me as ive done so much work already. the front seats(both are power) and center consol lid were redone in leather last year, i bought the tires new last year, new front pads last year, installed polly carrier arm bushings a few months ago, the adus 505's and 5056's, have the rear trans seal, but havent installed it yet, diff is there, axels, etc.., though obviously a non lsd, all windows good except the windshield(tiny crack in the bottom passenger corner), gauge cluster lights up completely, etc... as is id sell the whole car for $2500 obo without the radio. sunroof and all windows, power tilt steering wheel etc.. all work. only thing wrong with the car before the wreck was i needed to change the caps in the cluster so the gas gauge would work(i have the caps, they arrived the week of the crash), and the climate control needs a new lcd screen, but the controls for it still worked. im soo mad i didnt have collision on this thing. grrrrrrrr

ok, the front right of my car hit the back left of the van. my arm was on the arm rest and broek the shifter. i bent the rod back up so i could change the gears. ignition switch is toast. it wouldnt turn all the way to the left to allow me to remove the key. had to force it out with pliers. both airbags went off. windsheild is cracked at the bottom passenger corner. wiper pinched between the hood and windshield and cracked it. front passenger door is dented a lil by the fender cause the emt guy forced it open to check my vitals. front bumper is toast, bummber support toast. radiator support toast. the front is still aligned good and not damaged. it barely damaged my airbox. condensor is bad, radiator too. condensor fans, hood and grill. passenger fender, passenger side lights in the front are all gone. drivers side is ok except the drivers fender where the hood buggered it up near the windshield, and thats it pretty much.

i got a couple spare parts that can go with it. i got a new factory sub cover, though the color is wrong. was gonna dye it match. got a spare gauge cluster for parts(actually its the one that came in the car, i swapped the board that holds the mileage info though). got an extra air box too. might be others. ill have to look around.

hope these pics are satisfactory. everything goes with the car except the stereo system. as you can see the front seats and consol cover look new. they were redone a lil over a year ago. also the tires have excellent tread on them. i only put about 10k miles on them and i have the receipt as i purchased road hazard and the free replacement certs etc... bottom of the radiator never moved btw. just the top. we used a ratchet strap hooked to the trailer to pull the radiator support back to get the radiator off the fan so the engine would start and run.

more pics here

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Last edited by williamb82; 04-17-11 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-09-11, 06:58 PM
90BlkJde
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much for the master lock/window switch?
Old 04-11-11, 03:16 AM
williamb82
Advanced

$20 plus shipping?
Old 04-11-11, 05:06 AM
cheapstick
Driver School Candidate

how much for the wood cup holder cover in the center, and how much for the PPS solenoid on the rack? Where in FL are you?
Old 04-11-11, 06:46 AM
williamb82
Advanced

what wood cover on the cupholder? my cupholder is plastic, but perfect shape. made a perfect one out of the original and one i grabbed from the junk yard. as for the solenoid on the rack, $40 plus shipping?
Old 04-11-11, 10:10 AM
Chambers45
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have a PM, thanks.
Old 04-11-11, 11:08 AM
williamb82
Advanced

my pm's say "0" unread
Old 04-17-11, 02:54 PM
williamb82
Advanced

front seats, console lid, console, wood trim from console, trunk carpet, tail lights, and hood struts all sold!
Old 04-25-11, 12:04 AM
UKORedgar
Driver School Candidate

Hey, Im kinda new here. Anyway the car I just pick up are missing some spark plugs cover bolts on the left side (driver side). How much would it be if i was to get them from you including shipping? Do you accept PayPal pay or do you have PayPal? Hit me up. Thanks
Old 04-25-11, 12:22 PM
williamb82
Advanced

im not selling any parts off of the motor. its either the whole engine/trans setup together, or nothing. if someone doesnt buy the engine /trans setup, ill be using them for an engine swap into one of my mk2 supras.
Old 04-26-11, 04:09 PM
SCSUPERSTR
Driver School Candidate

how much for the tube? from m/f to tb
Old 04-27-11, 09:52 AM
Asia-H.T.
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How much for the interior carpet + lower beige dash panels shipped too TX 75831?
Old 04-28-11, 06:12 AM
williamb82
Advanced

im not selling any engine parts seperate. its the entire engine/trans setup for $1k, or nothing. Ill keep the engine and use it if it doesnt sell. as for the carpets and lower dash panels, my carpet is good, the lower dash panels, i think the passenger side has some rub marks. ill try to get pics so you can see them before i give a price in case you dont want the lower panels. carpet, id say $70 shipped. box will be kinda big so that it wont have to be folded up too much.
Old 04-28-11, 05:09 PM
VIP_Rob
Driver School Candidate

do you have the differential
Old 04-29-11, 07:01 AM
williamb82
Advanced

yes, the differential is still in the car. $100 plus shipping.

Quick Reply: FL 93 ls400 for parts/fix