LS500 or GS-F - Page 3 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

LS - 5th Gen (2018-present) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460 and LS460 F.

LS500 or GS-F

Old 04-22-17, 11:07 AM   #31
Stormryu
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogers2 View Post
Honestly I wouldn't buy either...Their are better options out there.

Just for discussion, what cars are you cross shopping vs the LS? And as the person said above me, it's true. The car hasn't been released yet, so you can't quite say theirs a better option vs the LS at the current moment.
Stormryu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stormryu For This Useful Post:
sha4000 (08-11-17)
Old 06-28-17, 11:08 PM   #32
vtp86
Rookie

I currently have a GS350, and I would go for the LS500 hands down. The GS-F is way too boy racer-ish, and those bucket seats are just something my back cannot handle for long drives. I remember my dad leased a LS460 back in 2008, and that thing was an absolute dream. I was "one of those" family members some posters were talking about that loved the LS. I guess in a weird way, I want to eventually be able to get an LS to follow my father's footsteps. But I digress... After seeing the videos of the LS500 interior, I am completely sold.
vtp86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-17, 06:44 AM   #33
mikedozz
Lead Lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtp86 View Post
I currently have a GS350, and I would go for the LS500 hands down. The GS-F is way too boy racer-ish, and those bucket seats are just something my back cannot handle for long drives. I remember my dad leased a LS460 back in 2008, and that thing was an absolute dream. I was "one of those" family members some posters were talking about that loved the LS. I guess in a weird way, I want to eventually be able to get an LS to follow my father's footsteps. But I digress... After seeing the videos of the LS500 interior, I am completely sold.
I still go back and forth with it, the LS vs GS, the GS is fun, and I'm only in an Fsport, I can imagine the GSF, but on the other hand, the LS will always be a level above no matter how u look at it. Like an E63 vs S550. My lease is up in 9 months so I have some decisions to make.
mikedozz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-17, 10:07 AM   #34
GS3Tek
Lexus Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedozz View Post
I still go back and forth with it, the LS vs GS, the GS is fun, and I'm only in an Fsport, I can imagine the GSF, but on the other hand, the LS will always be a level above no matter how u look at it. Like an E63 vs S550. My lease is up in 9 months so I have some decisions to make.
How are the roads that you drive on everyday?

LS to isolate the noise and road ragers.

GS to enjoy the twisties and exercising the right foot. Nobody buys an F to drive at or under the speed limit (not to kill yourself or people around you either-use common sense).
I've encountered countless of people buy AMGs, //Ms, turbo porsches...and literally drive like a grandma, both hands gripping the steering wheel, barely going over 60 on an open road, and not even enjoying it.
Again, I'm not saying you have to be speed demon, but come on, just get strip a version if you don't plan on seeing less than 10 mpgs on your read out here and there
GS3Tek is offline   Reply With Quote