Hybrid Technology Unique topics related to the LS600h L model hybrid drivetrain and other features/options found only on the LS600h. Please use the main 4LS forum for discussion about shared components with other fourth generation LS models.

Newest Member of the family LS600hL

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-10, 01:22 PM
daxnizmo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sexy!! I likes.
Old 11-24-10, 10:49 AM
iMotion
Driver School Candidate

Here's some day time pics with the Data System. Sorry for the dirty car. I snuck out of work and snapped some quick pics on the roof of the parking garage.

Old 11-24-10, 08:46 PM
djMaru
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dammn very nice! love it.
Old 11-27-10, 08:39 PM
lamar411
Pole Position

congrats on such a rare good looking car!
Old 11-29-10, 08:04 AM
randomwalk
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

iMotion,

Super nice car. I have a white one too but not 460. Are you in Houston? I'd love to meet up with you and check it out.
btw, that carbin filter looks a little dirty. Does it need replacing?
Old 11-30-10, 05:31 PM
iMotion
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by randomwalk
iMotion,

Super nice car. I have a white one too but not 460. Are you in Houston? I'd love to meet up with you and check it out.
btw, that carbin filter looks a little dirty. Does it need replacing?
Thanks man... I didn't pay any attention to the cabin filter because i was really nervous about the install.

I might be out at the Houston Cars and Coffee meet. They still haven't announced the new location but i think its going to be near the star bucks on post oak across from the galleria.

http://www.facebook.com/charlie.van....s/250042415686
Old 11-30-10, 07:12 PM
randomwalk
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sure..pm me and let me know when you're heading out...i'd def meet up.
Old 11-30-10, 08:41 PM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Absolutely gorgeous car you have there pal

However, I have a silly question... Can you drive at any height with the Prestigious Society Air Suspension Controller?
Old 12-01-10, 04:46 AM
iceman76
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lowKut
However, I have a silly question... Can you drive at any height with the Prestigious Society Air Suspension Controller?
I would think it depends on what size wheels and the condition of the roads. With bigger wheels, you will probably bottom out when lowered all the way, if not really close. You may not want to hit a speed bump with it lowered all the way with some bigger wheels.
Old 12-01-10, 08:39 AM
Nat
Lexus Test Driver

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lowKut

You can drive with the Data Controller set all the way down if you have stock wheels. I've done it once around the block just to try it out. I wouldn't recommend it because you risk the chance or damaging some VERY expensive air suspension...unless you're still cover under warranty.
Old 12-01-10, 02:22 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

size of wheels don't matter that much, if you get the ride tire sizes, the overall diameter is just the same as factory anyway. technically you shouldn't drive the car past setting 5 i think
Old 12-02-10, 04:30 PM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for the response, all!!

If I am ever bless to own a LS460 now I know I won't need to invest in air runner or UAS
Old 12-02-10, 07:31 PM
mocon1422
Driver School Candidate

Default Lowering Module

So sounds like its a good product. Im having one of their installers do it. I bought both the nav.dvd module so I can bypass all the safety equipment and my kids can watch movies while driving and wife can input directions without having to stop.

I got the 22 vossens going on tomorrow and the trunk spoiler and rear windshield spoiler going on next wednesday. So by next week she should be looking sweet.. Ill send some before and after of the ls460L next week.

Do u know if you;ll have any issues with warranty as mine is CPO and don;t want to have to disconnect if I ever have a suspension issue, but nice to have that option as its all plug and play.

Newest Member of the family LS600hL-15243237362_276250375_im1_05_565x421_a_562x421.jpg
Old 12-02-10, 07:41 PM
iMotion
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mocon1422
So sounds like its a good product. Im having one of their installers do it. I bought both the nav.dvd module so I can bypass all the safety equipment and my kids can watch movies while driving and wife can input directions without having to stop.

I got the 22 vossens going on tomorrow and the trunk spoiler and rear windshield spoiler going on next wednesday. So by next week she should be looking sweet.. Ill send some before and after of the ls460L next week.

Do u know if you;ll have any issues with warranty as mine is CPO and don;t want to have to disconnect if I ever have a suspension issue, but nice to have that option as its all plug and play.

Attachment 193006
Sweet.. can't wait to see the car updated. If you have any problems with the suspension it would be better safe then sorry to take off the controller before taking it to the dealership. It took my an hour to install it on my first try so now that i know what i'm doing i should be able to get it all done a lot faster.

The dealer will find any reason to screw you just to save a buck. My Sister had her dash board replaced on her Infiniti FX35 because of recall. When she got her car back the sunroof stopped working and the dealer blamed it on the aftermarket alarm system. I was just pissed because they pretty much told her she's **** out of luck and told her to get the sunroof fixed somewhere else. After over an hour of arguing they realized that they forgot to plug in one plug when they installed the new dash. WTF!
Old 12-02-10, 07:46 PM
kenttz
Driver School Candidate

Wow that car looks beautiful.

Quick Reply: Newest Member of the family LS600hL