ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-4th-gen-2007-2017-178/)
-   -   Datasystems ASR681 Installed - Anyone have knowledge of operation?? (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-4th-gen-2007-2017/530238-datasystems-asr681-installed-anyone-have-knowledge-of-operation.html)

FoxCars 10-11-10 07:57 PM

Datasystems ASR681 Installed - Anyone have knowledge of operation??

I have the ASR681 installed and working in the LS600hl BUT I can't get out of normal mode. My instructions are in Japanese which I can't read...haha. I really need some help how to get into the extreme mode so I can slam the car before it leaves for SEMA on Thursday night. My box that is wired in works and only have H1 & H2 setting with 0-5 (Zero being the high and 5 being as low as it can go in normal mode) which works perfect.

Could someone call me who knows how to work this and school me how to work it?? Or you can Email me at brian@foxmarketing.net anytime.

I really appreciate the help boys and will give you a ton of credit for the help at least.

rominl 10-11-10 11:16 PM

car shut off

press and hold bottom left button

start the car, wait for beep

use right buttons to select super L mode. press lower or upper left button to confirm

you are done

JSTALEX 10-14-10 11:30 PM

I love my lowering system!

reagor500 10-29-10 06:44 PM

reagor500

Hello all, Looking for some info regarding lowering module for 2007 LS460L
I am really curious in how this system works.

305Busa 10-29-10 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love mines as well. I get a kick out of seeing the look on peoples faces when Its parked and the 22s are tucked in the wheel well.

rominl 10-29-10 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by reagor500 (Post 5899341)
Hello all, Looking for some info regarding lowering module for 2007 LS460L
I am really curious in how this system works.

basically it's plug and play and there is a digital display controller you use to adjust the ride height of the car

JSTALEX 10-29-10 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by 305Busa (Post 5899449)
I love mines as well. I get a kick out of seeing the look on peoples faces when Its parked and the 22s are tucked in the wheel well.

Looks LOW! Is that bottomed out?

305Busa 10-30-10 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by JSTALEX (Post 5899711)
Looks LOW! Is that bottomed out?

Wont bottom out. The car actually sit on the tires.

LucidSnow 03-16-11 06:32 AM

since i the initial setup for the asr681 is different then the asc680 i am posting this to let future asr681 users know how to set it up and use it. heres the steps i was guided to follow by "FoxCars" users here on clublexus forum. this can be done anytime you have the car started to reset chasis or set height.

1.start car
2.(must use wireless controller to set it up to have it linked to the wired module)
wireless controller hold all 4 buttons down or both downwards buttons until it beeps then u will see testing mode on the screen, if u hold it longer it will show ver 1.6 on the screen.
3. now ur on the screen to setup which chassis car model u have. for my ls430 05 its 7E i beleive. so press up or down until u select ur model then press mode to set it.
4. now ur on the screen to setup which mode u want to run it in. srd or spl . of course we would want spl , then press select button to set it up.
5. now ur on the h1 or h2 set height screens. with asr theres only normal / h1 / h2 settings you can save. in h1 click select and it will blink all 3 variables. choose ur height accordingly and press mode to save. if you wish to go to super low mode, press down until it hits 9 then hold down until it beeps and ull be in L mode.

so hope that helps the future asr681 users. and special thanks for FoxCars once again for helping me out.

myroncuz 07-10-16 07:53 PM

I notice last poster is talking about ls430's. does it apply to ls460s? thanks

SharksCity 08-29-17 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by LucidSnow (Post 6228191)
since i the initial setup for the asr681 is different then the asc680 i am posting this to let future asr681 users know how to set it up and use it. heres the steps i was guided to follow by "FoxCars" users here on clublexus forum. this can be done anytime you have the car started to reset chasis or set height.

1.start car
2.(must use wireless controller to set it up to have it linked to the wired module)
wireless controller hold all 4 buttons down or both downwards buttons until it beeps then u will see testing mode on the screen, if u hold it longer it will show ver 1.6 on the screen.
3. now ur on the screen to setup which chassis car model u have. for my ls430 05 its 7E i beleive. so press up or down until u select ur model then press mode to set it.
4. now ur on the screen to setup which mode u want to run it in. srd or spl . of course we would want spl , then press select button to set it up.
5. now ur on the h1 or h2 set height screens. with asr theres only normal / h1 / h2 settings you can save. in h1 click select and it will blink all 3 variables. choose ur height accordingly and press mode to save. if you wish to go to super low mode, press down until it hits 9 then hold down until it beeps and ull be in L mode.

so hope that helps the future asr681 users. and special thanks for FoxCars once again for helping me out.

LucidSnow how did you get the wireless module to sync with the main module?

Hosed 12-30-20 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by SharksCity (Post 9968391)
LucidSnow how did you get the wireless module to sync with the main module?

I need this answer as well :(