ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-3rd-gen-2001-2006-158/)
-   -   Seat covers (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-3rd-gen-2001-2006/889145-seat-covers.html)

pbcoley 05-17-18 06:47 AM

Seat covers

Has anyone have any suggestions on seat covers. I have a 2001 lexus ls430 with the ultra package, I would like the get seat covers. The interior is Ecru, there is a company on line name Lseat.com claiming they have genuine lexus seat covers has anyone done this before. My baby has 249k miles on her but she is still the best thing on highway. I want to give her some love>

VWTim 05-17-18 09:39 AM

I'm interested in these also. Found vary reports of them as an actual company all over the net. Some love them, most common complaint was long lead time on custom orders. I'll likely be trying a pair out on my new to me 2001 UL w/ Ecru.

Atomsplitr 05-17-18 11:23 AM

I am also interested in this. I have been talking with them over email the past couple of days, They are going to send over a leather swatch sample. I have Ecru as well.

pbcoley 05-17-18 01:49 PM

seat covers

Thanks for feed back on ecru seat covers I too have ordered a leather swatch to see how close the color is. How is your front center armrest I need a new one or find leather to match to cover it any ideas on that?

VWTim 05-17-18 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by pbcoley (Post 10201629)
Thanks for feed back on ecru seat covers I too have ordered a leather swatch to see how close the color is. How is your front center armrest I need a new one or find leather to match to cover it any ideas on that?

The best option here seems to be buying leather by the foot from Lseats and having a local shop reupholster it.

Jlok619 06-11-18 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by pbcoley (Post 10201280)
Has anyone have any suggestions on seat covers. I have a 2001 lexus ls430 with the ultra package, I would like the get seat covers. The interior is Ecru, there is a company on line name Lseat.com claiming they have genuine lexus seat covers has anyone done this before. My baby has 249k miles on her but she is still the best thing on highway. I want to give her some love>

https://www.bidjdm.com/bidding/aucti.../id/b312836678

I found these clazzio covers on the Japan auctions, they say UCF30/31, but all their pictures are of the interior of LS460’s. I contacted clazzio here in the states and they told me they don’t make covers for LS430s.. Not sure what to think, Don’t wanna spend the money getting these shipped from Japan, to find out they are for the newer models.

Atomsplitr 05-19-19 03:16 PM

I found some Clazzio seat covers online and took a chance on them. The color is Ivory, hopefully they match my Ecru interior.
From the pics they look pretty plush and comfy. They should be here in a week.

Here is link of what they look like if anyone is interested...(I didn't order from there)

https://www.amazon.co.jp/クラッツィオ-シートカ...009Q38QJY?th=1

razvy 05-21-19 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Atomsplitr (Post 10521531)
I found some Clazzio seat covers online and took a chance on them. The color is Ivory, hopefully they match my Ecru interior.
From the pics they look pretty plush and comfy. They should be here in a week.

Here is link of what they look like if anyone is interested...(I didn't order from there)

https://www.amazon.co.jp/クラッツィオ-シートカ...009Q38QJY?th=1

Very nice covers , how much you paid for them shipped to US , also the price is for one cover or a set ?

Atomsplitr 05-22-19 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by razvy (Post 10523437)
Very nice covers , how much you paid for them shipped to US , also the price is for one cover or a set ?

I was able to score em for 526.00 for the full set (front/back including armrest front/back) shipped to Cali. Looking at the Lseat price for front and back....i would have spent more and the armrest piece is extra. They should be here next week. The only thing i am not sure about is if there is a hole/cutout for the passenger seat side controls because of RHD vs LHD. Hopefully it comes solid and I have to make the cut. I'll find out soon enough and report back...lol

razvy 05-22-19 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Atomsplitr (Post 10523586)
I was able to score em for 526.00 for the full set (front/back including armrest front/back) shipped to Cali. Looking at the Lseat price for front and back....i would have spent more and the armrest piece is extra. They should be here next week. The only thing i am not sure about is if there is a hole/cutout for the passenger seat side controls because of RHD vs LHD. Hopefully it comes solid and I have to make the cut. I'll find out soon enough and report back...lol

Excellent price , I payed for 2 lambskin covers for my Honda Pilot $300 , no arm rest or head rest .
When they come and you install them let us know .

Atomsplitr 05-28-19 09:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I got my covers today! I am really impressed with the quality of these covers. They are really plush and the leather is soft. The color is a shade darker than my ecru. I will try and put them on sometime this week. Here is a couple of pics...

razvy 05-28-19 10:47 PM

They look good , and price is good .

Peacebay 05-28-19 11:27 PM

Those look great!! Care to share where you got them? Closest thing I can find are these from this site

Atomsplitr 05-29-19 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Peacebay (Post 10528704)
Those look great!! Care to share where you got them? Closest thing I can find are these from this site

The link you have is the same product. I got mine through upgarage . The set was already made so no wait time. I heard it can be up to 3 months to make. The price on your site is what I paid for mine...its the shipping that drove the price up.

Ellesse 05-29-19 10:57 AM

Does using these mean no more cooled seats?