Digital CD Changer (Yatour) makes sound volume +- freezing

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-17, 10:49 AM
almeshtaq
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Digital CD Changer (Yatour) makes sound volume +- freezing

Hi all,

I have 2001 Ultra LS430,after installing Digital CD Changer (Yatour) ,when I play music using Digital CD Changer (Yatour) ,everything works fine till after sometime the control of sound volume+- becomes freezing and no control of volume up or down of music and the sound remains the same level which was before till I restart ignition,then works fine again for sometime and freezes again and so on,

I noticed:
- when volume +- of sound freezed, no control of audio on screen neither volume **** and also even if I disconnect Digital CD Changer.
- Radio,CD player ,cassate all work fine but no control of volume.
- If I disconnect this Digital CD Changer and restart ignition,this issue doesn't appear...
- other same car LS430 have the same device but no problem and this issue isn't excited.

Any idea of caused problem??

I attached the picture of Digital CD Changer Yatour Digital CD Changer

Last edited by almeshtaq; 07-18-17 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-18-17, 12:49 PM
sha4000
Lexus Test Driver

Received 334 Likes on 288 Posts

I had an issue where it went back to the FM screen but the music was still playing from my flash drive. I could not go back to the CD screen or change use ANY functions on the display or steering wheels. only restarting the car solved the problem. I temporarily ran the unit to my glove box until I figure out a cleaner more permanent solution so when I close the glove box the door squeezes the wires if I don't place the wires in a certain position near the hinge. Minor annoyance that I can deal with for now though.