LS430 Oxygen O2 Sensor Location and Part Numbers - Page 5 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > LS Models > LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006)
LS430 Oxygen O2 Sensor Location and Part Numbers >

LS430 Oxygen O2 Sensor Location and Part Numbers

Notices
LS - 3rd Gen (2001-2006) Discussion topics related to the flagship Lexus LS430

LS430 Oxygen O2 Sensor Location and Part Numbers

Old 12-06-18, 06:00 AM
jonathanz
Lead Lap

based all the info on this forums replaced all four sensors on my 2004 LS430. thank you
Old 12-06-18, 03:46 PM
Peacebay
Driver

Originally Posted by jonathanz View Post
based all the info on this forums replaced all four sensors on my 2004 LS430. thank you
Is the drivers side as difficult as some say? I have to do mine tomorrow. First check engine light this car has thrown in the time I've owned it
Old 12-07-18, 05:31 AM
jonathanz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Peacebay View Post
Is the drivers side as difficult as some say? I have to do mine tomorrow. First check engine light this car has thrown in the time I've owned it
yes, to reach inside carpet is hard, if you have small hand is easier but is do-able, just take your time.
my suggestion is remove BOTH front wheels for two upper sensors, more room for you.
Old 12-07-18, 07:48 AM
Peacebay
Driver

Maybe I just got lucky but I just finished up both front o2 sensors in about an hour. Prying the heat shield a bit away from the connector was all I needed to get a pick in there.

Bu comparison the front o2 sensors of my rusty ranger were a thousand times more difficult. If you have a clean LS and the sensors arenít seized in the manifold, Iíd put this at about a 4 out of 10 on the difficulty scale.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LS430 Oxygen O2 Sensor Location and Part Numbers

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: