LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Good Luck JUZU

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-03, 04:18 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Luck JUZU

A couple of months back Silverflare posted about his cool Junction Produce Juzu he got. its used here for good luck and prayer.

Yes they cost alot. I got mine at a temple and expensive.

Anyways
I found some today that sell for less then $25. They are some generic brand but hey they look just as good and are big like his. Comes in black or white.

Just passing on info.
Old 09-18-03, 11:32 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Hmmm......

Why must you do this to me Robert?? LOL!
Old 09-18-03, 12:54 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

What is JUZU? I am kinda lost there.
Old 09-18-03, 02:23 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

What is JUZU?
Only the VIP guys know............. LOL
Attached Thumbnails Good Luck JUZU-lexus1.jpg  
Old 09-18-03, 02:31 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Its the white part thats hanging off the rear view mirror.

Br1an........ I do this so you can have a true VIP car. with out spending the BIG BUCKS what you want next for me to get? the wood looking tissue box for the inside of your car. or the cup holders that go on the air vents. I got both of those in my car.

Side note:

The license plate in the picture.........tilted. There are two types of gadgets to get that look. One is a bracket that goes there and the other is kind of like a license plate holder but odd shaped. I do know the bracket is about $15 not sure about the other
Old 09-18-03, 02:51 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Originally posted by {-.-}
Its the white part thats hanging off the rear view mirror.

Br1an........ I do this so you can have a true VIP car. with out spending the BIG BUCKS what you want next for me to get? the wood looking tissue box for the inside of your car. or the cup holders that go on the air vents. I got both of those in my car.

Side note:

The license plate in the picture.........tilted. There are two types of gadgets to get that look. One is a bracket that goes there and the other is kind of like a license plate holder but odd shaped. I do know the bracket is about $15 not sure about the other
Hehe...thanks Robert...good lookin' out. What do I want next..hmm..let's see... Oh...I want that gold knotted thing that goes with the juzu, but it costs like a hundred something USD? Cup holders that go on the air vents...we have those here. Wood looking tissue box? lol...don't think I'll need that for now.

BTW, why do they have the license plate tilted down like that? There are some things about VIP style that I just don't understand.
Old 09-18-03, 03:09 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by BR1AN
Oh...I want that gold knotted thing that goes with the juzu, but it costs like a hundred something USD? Cup holders that go on the air vents...we have those here. Wood looking tissue box?

BTW, why do they have the license plate tilted down like that? There are some things about VIP style that I just don't understand.
That big knot....... i would say dont get it.

The cup holders are they the same wood grain that matches the inside of you car?

I cant give out all the secrets but the plate is tilted down so when we run someone over they cant see what the number was.

Tissue box is good for when the mistress is in the car........ Ladies like it when we LQQK out for them. also matches my interior trim.
Old 09-18-03, 03:35 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Originally posted by {-.-}
That big knot....... i would say dont get it.

The cup holders are they the same wood grain that matches the inside of you car?

I cant give out all the secrets but the plate is tilted down so when we run someone over they cant see what the number was.

Tissue box is good for when the mistress is in the car........ Ladies like it when we LQQK out for them. also matches my interior trim.
Yeah, I'm not planning on getting it...it's not worth the dough.

I know they have wood grain cupholders, but not sure if they match the inside of the car. Besides, 2 cupholders is plenty for me.

LOL...aw come on...you can trust me....I won't tell!

Words of the wise man. I have some napkins in the glovebox...guess that'll have to do for now.
Old 09-18-03, 05:09 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Mistreses? I should get a couple of those for my back seat. Gotta color match the leather on them to go with my interior too.
Old 09-18-03, 05:53 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Originally posted by retrodrive
Mistreses? I should get a couple of those for my back seat. Gotta color match the leather on them to go with my interior too.
Yeah...you'll definitely need at least a couple of those for your sex mobile. LOL

Last edited by BR1AN; 09-18-03 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-19-03, 03:17 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

I asked today this company only makes the Black & White ones. I picked up yours today white.
Old 09-19-03, 07:24 AM
USLEX
Intermediate

As far as I know, the tilt of the plate is to make it harder for cops to read as your haul ***. I was at the drift pad in Hachinohe and when the cops would come, I would see some of the cars plates tilt. Wish I could get one of those motorized systems.

Oh and the vent cup holders are so utilitarian. During the summer when your AC is on, it keeps your coke cool. During the winter, the heater keeps your canned coffee warm. I miss all that stuff

But most of all, I miss the women! They really now how to make a man feel like a king . Well at least the ones I dated did.
Old 09-19-03, 12:13 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

dunno if the link works but making that thing automated is a piece of cake

http://www.ab-flug.co.jp/abflug_shop...ode=0000150003
Old 09-19-03, 02:58 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Lightbulb

dunno if the link works but making that thing automated is a piece of cake
I see you have a new mod idea......... COOL
Old 09-19-03, 03:05 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by 2003LS430
But most of all, I miss the women! They really now how to make a man feel like a king
Most of them are like that Thats one reason why I dont want to leave Japan........ plus I can do anything I want, go out, come home late its like no big deal to them cause we are men.

They like to spoil us........

Quick Reply: Good Luck JUZU