Maserati Quattroporte Wheels on a 99' UCF20 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Notices
LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Maserati Quattroporte Wheels on a 99' UCF20

Old 03-16-19, 09:19 PM
Losiracer2
Lead Lap

Default Maserati Quattroporte Wheels on a 99' UCF20

I picked up some 2006 Maserati Quattroporte Wheels tonight since I did some research and they also have a 5x114 bolt pattern. They come in a 19x8.5 +50 Front and 19x10.5 +52 Rear size. I already test fitted the rear and it appears to clear everything (shock absorber, control arms, brake lines, and rear sway bar) in addition to sitting rather perfect with the rear fender. I'm amazed since its 10.5" wide! Now I just need to figure out what size tires to run. I think 245/40/19 Front and 275/35/19 Rear?

The only thing I see being a problem is the thickness of the hub on the wheel. These wheels used lug bolts instead of lug nuts, so I'll have to come up with a way to get extended ARP bolts or something to put in place of the rear hub's stock studs. Also, I got these for VERY cheap, since they have some scuffs and one looks to be repaired professionally, but as a result, needs to be painted. Was a bit scary picking these up tonight in Detroit, but I made it out unscathed lol

Last edited by Losiracer2; 03-16-19 at 09:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Losiracer2 For This Useful Post:
oldskewel (Today)
Old 03-16-19, 09:21 PM
Losiracer2
Lead Lap

Here's me test fitting them at 9:45 at night in some random church parking lot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: