Lights for passenger temperature and outside temp,and clock - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > LS Models > LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000)
Lights for passenger temperature and outside temp,and clock >

Lights for passenger temperature and outside temp,and clock

Notices
LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

Lights for passenger temperature and outside temp,and clock

Old 10-13-16, 06:46 PM
mmvitch
Driver School Candidate

Default Lights for passenger temperature and outside temp,and clock

Hopefully you experts can help me figure out how to replace the lights for outside temp, passenger temp. A local Toyota store said they replaced all the other bulbs (which were still working ),but could not figure out how to light those up. Telling me I needed to replace that whole unit. The digital works fine in daylight.
Old 10-14-16, 01:46 PM
8055y
Rookie

Originally Posted by mmvitch View Post
Hopefully you experts can help me figure out how to replace the lights for outside temp, passenger temp. A local Toyota store said they replaced all the other bulbs (which were still working ),but could not figure out how to light those up. Telling me I needed to replace that whole unit. The digital works fine in daylight.
What year is your car? Is the display digital? If so, there is no "bulb" if it is an LCD display. The whole unit has to be replaced. Or figure it out based off the general info here- http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/light...LCDscreen.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lights for passenger temperature and outside temp,and clock

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: