LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) Discussion topics related to the 1990 - 2000 Lexus LS400

what should iiiiiiiiiiiii do?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-02, 11:20 AM
LSPiNoY
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry what should iiiiiiiiiiiii do?

as some of you know i bought an air suspension controller from a person who was selling it here on clublexus. i went through a lot of time to find a shop who would install this unit. i finally found a shop to install it and the technician followed all of the instructions that were given to me by the original seller. the wiring diagrams that were given to me by the seller wasn't even for my car, so the shop had to get the diagrams. he hooked everything up according to the directions and when he was through all that worked was the lights on the controller. and now the original seller is telling me "...you are at the point where i was and i couldn't further test it because my car was not here" while he told me that he did have it working , except the dampening, in previous e-mails . i wouldn't have bought it if he didn't fully test that. so what now? what should i do people? any insight would be greatly appreciated. i just wished it worked, but all the hours i put into it i get a neat little gadget that lights up with no use whatsoever.

-alex
Old 11-06-02, 11:58 AM
Lexozz
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It seams like you were mislead. I think he should give you a refund, especially if he's part of CL.