ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   LS - 1st and 2nd Gen (1990-2000) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-1st-and-2nd-gen-1990-2000-183/)
-   -   Looking for parts 92 ls400 (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-1st-and-2nd-gen-1990-2000/504282-looking-for-parts-92-ls400.html)

father 05-27-10 03:18 PM

Looking for parts 92 ls400

i am looking for leather seat covers , carpet and side mirror caps with signals . what are the web site and as much info. that you have .

willhickey 05-27-10 08:08 PM

i got the leather off ebay $400 came out pretty nice it was all seats , headrests , and center console lid

father 06-01-10 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by willhickey (Post 5523722)
i got the leather off ebay $400 came out pretty nice it was all seats , headrests , and center console lid

do you have the the company name ?

trukn1 06-01-10 10:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Leatherseats.com , may still be vendor here,,I haven't been on that forum in awhile is a good place to check for your leather seats. As far as the turn signal mirror covers, I got mine from ebay and wired them in. They had to be shipped in from Japan, if I am not mistaken and incredibly,,they were not cheap(compared to others I saw) either (go figure,,price may have gone down by now as I ordered mine back in 06). Very few peeps here rock them on a first gen; actually I might be one of the only ones HERE that does, that I know of,,,I could be wrong. I have had mine since '06. Here is a pic for reference,,,

father 06-02-10 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by trukn1 (Post 5535118)
Leatherseats.com , may still be vendor here,,I haven't been on that forum in awhile is a good place to check for your leather seats. As far as the turn signal mirror covers, I got mine from ebay and wired them in. They had to be shipped in from Japan, if I am not mistaken and incredibly,,they were not cheap(compared to others I saw) either (go figure,,price may have gone down by now as I ordered mine back in 06). Very few peeps here rock them on a first gen; actually I might be one of the only ones HERE that does, that I know of,,,I could be wrong. I have had mine since '06. Here is a pic for reference,,,

thanks for all the great info. l love those lights !!! would i find them under ls400 parts or another car ?

trukn1 06-02-10 11:34 PM

I just checked ebay;curse of the first gens strikes again. I will look around at a few other places I used for resource for them and see if I can find them again. Only pair I saw for our first gens was a "designer pair" and they were $280; waayyyy tooo much!! Will see what I can dig up and let you know.

father 06-03-10 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by trukn1 (Post 5538438)
I just checked ebay;curse of the first gens strikes again. I will look around at a few other places I used for resource for them and see if I can find them again. Only pair I saw for our first gens was a "designer pair" and they were $280; waayyyy tooo much!! Will see what I can dig up and let you know.

thanks for the help !!!