LFA Model (2012)

Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: Toyota 2000GT vs. Lexus LFA Spyder

Old 08-20-14, 03:31 PM
John Coyle
CL Editor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: Toyota 2000GT vs. Lexus LFA Spyder

Even though I live in SoCal, where even a brief drizzle warrants exhaustive local news coverage, I prefer hardtops to convertibles. That said, if the LFA Spyder will let in more glorious V10 wail, I think I'd been down. And how good does it look next to the 2000GT at the Toyota Kaikan Museum? Link to full-size photo here.

presented by [Michelin]

"Bringing multiple performances together with innovative technologies to deliver the total performance all drivers need -- that's Michelin® Total Performance™. Michelin is dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles. The company also publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America (www.michelinman.com) employs more than 22,200 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in 16 locations."