LFA Model (2012)

Which car does Paris Hilton like most?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-14, 03:42 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts
Default Which car does Paris Hilton like most?

Jim L. of Lexus marketing posted this and I think it's pretty neat.

I admit, I was not a big fan of Paris Hilton getting a LFA back then. But now I think she is probably one of the best LFA owners out there. Driving and talking about the car. She is not shy about it, and being a celebrity makes her a "target" for photo taking!

So, what car does Paris like most?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/paris-...vorite-tmz-tv/
Old 01-23-14, 04:43 PM
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

lol, video titled "Paris Hilton rides fast and hard" - they never cut her any slack.
Old 01-23-14, 06:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by gengar
lol, video titled "Paris Hilton rides fast and hard" - they never cut her any slack.
lol yes i saw that and laughed so bad
Old 01-23-14, 06:30 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts

Awesome that she likes her Lexus LFA more than her Mclaren MP4.

Seems consistent with what Oracle CEO Larry Ellison said that his favorite car is Lexus LFA, which he prefers over his Porsche Carrera GT and Enzo Ferrari.

Last edited by 05RollaXRS; 01-23-14 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-23-14, 07:21 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 186 Likes on 127 Posts

I just hope she or her bf doesn't eventually wrecks it though ......
Old 01-23-14, 09:49 PM
BOBFSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So Jeremy Clarkson, Larry Ellison, and Paris Hilton! What more could Lexus ask for?
Old 01-24-14, 01:10 AM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've actually seen her LFA in person. It was having maintenance completed at the local dealer by my house and i'm pretty close with one of the service advisors at that dealer so he took me back there to check it out when I had stopped by to get my own car serviced. It was a White one with Blue interior. There wasn't more than a 3" gap from one curb rash to the next. I mean, every single wheel was pretty much curbed to death lol. The lower part of the bumpers weren't much better either, they were scratches galore. Finally, the interior was the best part and im sure you guys could probably guess what I'm about to say... it looked like a pigsty in there. All kinds of junk, candy wrappers, napkins, and other trash was just all over the place. Made me wanna barf. It was sad to see what she had done to that beautiful car. Why must those who appreciate least, have all the nice things in life. (*sighhh*)
Old 01-24-14, 09:34 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

That is quite sad.

Originally Posted by LEXSTASY
I've actually seen her LFA in person. It was having maintenance completed at the local dealer by my house and i'm pretty close with one of the service advisors at that dealer so he took me back there to check it out when I had stopped by to get my own car serviced. It was a White one with Blue interior. There wasn't more than a 3" gap from one curb rash to the next. I mean, every single wheel was pretty much curbed to death lol. The lower part of the bumpers weren't much better either, they were scratches galore. Finally, the interior was the best part and im sure you guys could probably guess what I'm about to say... it looked like a pigsty in there. All kinds of junk, candy wrappers, napkins, and other trash was just all over the place. Made me wanna barf. It was sad to see what she had done to that beautiful car. Why must those who appreciate least, have all the nice things in life. (*sighhh*)
Old 01-25-14, 07:50 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 186 Likes on 127 Posts

How much does a set of those LFA rims costs to replace ?
Old 01-25-14, 12:05 PM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Although I can understand the frustration of many with this...it makes me happy. It's a drivers car and it's being driven! Sure she could appreciate it more but I'm sure she does in her own way. Maybe those curb rashes are from her trying to park as close as possible to the curb in a corner spot? As for the interior, as long as no liquid spills on the carpet or electronics then everything can be cleaned back to new. Drive/snack on, Paris!

edit: And as for the bumpers...just more signs of road use. Doesn't bother me at all. It's so attractive that she likes cars this much.
Old 02-24-14, 02:38 PM
empringham
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

this girl drives me crazy. i don't understand how she could do that to a LF-A.

whatever, her car not mine. At least she said it was her favourite.
Old 03-01-14, 09:48 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Old 03-03-14, 12:24 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

that should drop the price 100k, now I can afford it if she ever sells it!!! lol.. too bad the price will remain high cause Paris owned it
Old 03-06-14, 09:04 PM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Received 296 Likes on 223 Posts

LOL, Paris Hilton's friend must have taught her how to drive. Poor LFA.

Last edited by UDel; 03-21-14 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-21-14, 01:52 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

I hate to eny someone I just plain don't care about.

why you get LFA and me no have one Paris?!

Quick Reply: Which car does Paris Hilton like most?