LFA Model (2012)

2013 LFA owners' gathering - NOLA Motorsports Park

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-13, 04:24 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

awesome!!!!!! can't wait to see the videos!!!!!

and so glad that another lfa sold another two lfa owner, sweet!!!!!!
Old 10-24-13, 04:33 PM
lunaC42
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW, anyone else sore as hell today? I can barely raise my arms. RESPECT to the pro drivers that do this all the time!

Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
Old 10-24-13, 06:04 PM
chill720
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I didn't meet more people, but it was a blast. Met the nice lady with black lfa from PA, I think Mitzi? I have the white N Ring. I was actually trailing someone in a white car and watched them go 4 wheeling. shewww......
Had a blast, i was the one that posted fastest lap in autocross and got the last ride with Akio in race car, unreal is all i can say!

And I was told all the filming was for a video they were planning on making for Lexus youtube channel.
Old 10-24-13, 06:56 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts

Welcome to this board. Great to have another LFA owner on this board.

She just posted above you (lunaC42)

p.s. Please post some pictures of NE LFA.

Originally Posted by chill720
Sorry I didn't meet more people, but it was a blast. Met the nice lady with black lfa from PA, I think Mitzi? I have the white N Ring. I was actually trailing someone in a white car and watched them go 4 wheeling. shewww......
Had a blast, i was the one that posted fastest lap in autocross and got the last ride with Akio in race car, unreal is all i can say!

And I was told all the filming was for a video they were planning on making for Lexus youtube channel.

Looking forward to seeing all of the video footage. It is a great promotion for the brand with the owner Toyoda himself giving rides to LFA owners (along with two best of the best pro racers Scott Pruett and Kinosheita). Also, great to hear it also ended up becoming a great LFA sales event as well.

Originally Posted by lunaC42
Roy was not there, nor either of his previous cars. The corporate sunset orange was sold to a private owner hours before the event, but he was generous enough to let Scott drive the hell out of it all day. I saw him pick it up at the end of the event -- his second LFA. I have a ton of GoPro footage to sift through (like, 6-8 hours between the 4 cameras) so I'm sure something will come of this. Several angles of my *** whooping by Mr. Pruett and Toyoda-san. And my off-roading :/. Will keep in touch.

Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
Old 10-24-13, 08:24 PM
S2000toIS350
Pole Position

Received 121 Likes on 94 Posts

Rolla

When I looked at the pic of the Gazoo car with the guys all around it, Mr 003 and 499 may be the eight person from the right of the folks who are standing

More importantly, which one is the never seen in public Gengar?
Old 10-24-13, 10:16 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by S2000toIS350
Rolla

When I looked at the pic of the Gazoo car with the guys all around it, Mr 003 and 499 may be the eight person from the right of the folks who are standing

More importantly, which one is the never seen in public Gengar?
Yeah, he kind of looks like him, but from what people have been saying who were present there that he was not there.

Regarding Gengar's LFA, I remember seeing pictures of the blue LFA with the NSX a while back.
Old 10-25-13, 06:26 AM
S2000toIS350
Pole Position

Received 121 Likes on 94 Posts

I was asking which person in the picture is Gengar

Everyone here has seen pics of his blue pearl car
Old 10-25-13, 10:13 AM
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
It is a great promotion for the brand with the owner Toyoda himself giving rides to LFA owners (along with two best of the best pro racers Scott Pruett and Kinosheita). Also, great to hear it also ended up becoming a great LFA sales event as well.
Don't forget Javier Quiros who showed up. I don't think he gave any hot laps, but he's another talented driver who was instrumental to the development of the LFA. There was also another Japanese driver, but I didn't catch his name. I got a picture of Javier and Akio (on the left) along with that driver and some other owner guests (you can tell how hard it was to get any good video/pictures that day just because of all the audio/video staff doing marketing fluff for Lexus):

Originally Posted by lunaC42
The corporate sunset orange was sold to a private owner hours before the event, but he was generous enough to let Scott drive the hell out of it all day. I saw him pick it up at the end of the event -- his second LFA.
All the stuff I overheard on Tues/Weds is starting to come back to me - guess it shows how out of it I was! I believe the sunset orange was actually sold to Javier Quiros as his America-based LFA (his original #14 is back in Costa Rica). I don't know if you got a chance to meet with him, but like Scott Pruett and Akio Toyoda, he's one of the nicest guys you'll meet.

Welcome to the forums! Don't know if we saw each other on Tues/Weds but glad you had a great time.

Last edited by gengar; 10-25-13 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-25-13, 11:20 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Thumbs up

^^ Thats some great news / info..!!!! Glad to hear Javier picked up # 272.!!!

Sunset Orange will blend in perfectly in Costa Rica

~ Joe Z
Old 10-25-13, 11:34 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

wow javier with 272, fantastic!!!!
Old 10-25-13, 11:41 PM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

haha that was you behind me! I don't know if you let me pass before, but I missed that line and went off track! haha It was scary but fun at the same time! Car is okay and no problems! Was nice meeting you!
Old 10-26-13, 09:38 AM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Ofcourse, it would be expected since you own the "King of Nurburgring"

Do you happen to have a video of any of your laps in the NE LFA?? Would love to see it.

Old 10-30-13, 07:29 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

I'm waiting for more pics and videos!
Old 02-05-14, 12:32 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Old 02-05-14, 04:40 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver