LFA Model (2012)

Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-11, 11:50 PM
DOC4LEX
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool The Seconds LFA in South Africa #134

Well as promised the second LFA on African Soil silver i personal Know the owner of the this Ride hoping to meet him after he has picked it up maybe as take for a spin will keep ya'll posted
Attached Thumbnails Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported-lfa-sa2-ramp-off.jpg   Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported-lfa-sa2-rolling.jpg   Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported-lfa-sa2-enter.jpg   Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported-lfa-sa2-workshop.jpg   Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported-lfa-sa2-tripple.jpg  

Old 09-09-11, 02:14 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts

^^ Sad to see they drilled the front bumper on this one, before shipping...

Is this Badge # 134 ???

~ Joe Z
Old 09-09-11, 02:42 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts

Apparently, the silver one in South Africa has not been sold (or the owner backed out). It is now sitting inside a dealership up for sale.
Old 09-17-11, 02:28 PM
Stylnhonda
Lexus Test Driver

This was just delivered a few days ago to Lexus of Louisville Kentucky (Sam Swope Dealership) the other day. Not sure what number it is. They said the "car collector' purchased the car two years ago. They said it was staying here in Kentucky, but would say no more.

Old 09-17-11, 03:02 PM
armyastro
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

You can look to see the number or just ask them
Old 09-17-11, 08:17 PM
Stylnhonda
Lexus Test Driver

It's roped off and they would not say the number.
Old 09-19-11, 02:52 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know I'm thinking since this LFA is a lot of people's first exotic, maybe they are buying them and letting the dealership keep it since it will inside a climate controlled area and relatively safe? Just a thought.
Old 09-19-11, 04:53 PM
ydooby
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
You know I'm thinking since this LFA is a lot of people's first exotic, maybe they are buying them and letting the dealership keep it since it will inside a climate controlled area and relatively safe? Just a thought.
Those who can afford the LFA can't even afford a nice garage or be passionate enough to build one? I don't buy that..

Hate to say this but judging from all the LFA spotting threads in this forum it seems more and more evident that a large chunk of the 500 production LFAs are dealership-owned and will be simply sitting on the showroom floors for the most parts if not all of their lives.
Old 12-15-11, 12:59 PM
spinout180
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I have also been keeping track of these cars on my site, didn't notice this topic until about an hour ago.

Two nights ago a silver LFA with black interior/red accents was delivered to Portland OR, then another to Bellevue WA. I'm digging up info on both and I should get some photos of the Portland one soon.

www.toyotareference.com/lexuslfa
Old 12-15-11, 02:09 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by spinout180
I have also been keeping track of these cars on my site, didn't notice this topic until about an hour ago.

Two nights ago a silver LFA with black interior/red accents was delivered to Portland OR, then another to Bellevue WA. I'm digging up info on both and I should get some photos of the Portland one soon.

www.toyotareference.com/lexuslfa
You haven't seen this thread till now ??

Lots of numbers in here... Be sure to venture into other threads in this section too..
Your site is missing a few "new finds".. and so is this thread ...

Lately, I haven't felt the overwhelming need to update this thread every time some finds (online) or sits in someone else’s LFA

~ Joe Z

Last edited by Joe Z; 12-15-11 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-15-11, 02:14 PM
spinout180
Instructor

I was watching the "colors" thread and just checked it out once in a while... but didn't know about this one and hadn't been browsing the LFA area at all.

Saw the black LFA at the Irwindale Formula D, then the Pearl Red LFA at SEMA... but couldn't get near to either. Tonight I get a closer look at the Metallic Silver LFA that is here in Portland before the owner takes delivery tomorrow. It's fun to see where these cars end up, so now I'll watch this thread.
Old 12-15-11, 09:50 PM
spinout180
Instructor

OK, the silver LFA that just arrived in Portland is Metallic Silver #207 with all black interior, red steering wheel and red stitching. The owner is picking it up tomorrow morning and he is Junki Yoshida, the founder of Mr Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce.

Old 12-15-11, 09:52 PM
spinout180
Instructor

Also found out that on the same truck there was a white LFA bound for Bellevue WA. Someone should stop by there and check that one out.
Old 12-15-11, 10:05 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by spinout180
OK, the silver LFA that just arrived in Portland is Metallic Silver #207 with all black interior, red steering wheel and red stitching. The owner is picking it up tomorrow morning and he is Junki Yoshida, the founder of Mr Yoshida's Teriyaki Sauce.

Nice...Costco used to carry both his Gourmet & Hawaiian Sauce many years ago. Now its just the gourmet sauce. On another note, I'm not sure Mr. Yoshida would want people to know his LFA is waiting for him at the dealer without his knowledge. That seems like a privacy issue the dealership should have thought of before sharing that.
Old 12-16-11, 04:48 AM
anajri
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default lfa

whitest white blk int red seats
Santo DOmingo, DOminican Republic
only 3 given to central and south america
july 2011 arrival

regards
Alfredo

Quick Reply: Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported