LFA Model (2012)

“Stig’s Garage Car Pack" for Forza will include a LFA

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-10, 09:46 PM
100plus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Can I just say that no video game(s) will ever replicate the exact feeling of a real car. In game physics are unique to the franchise, so it is just the developers best take on car physics per vehicle. By the way, it's just not Zondas and LFA's that haven't been driven by many. It could a Civic Type R, Toyota Crown, or a Daihatsu Move, point is that there are numerous cars in the world that many people can't drive, not just exotics. I think Forza is just trying to appeal to gamers with exotics and well known manufacturers, but there are lower end cars to keep some people happy. The GT series is a virtual car collectors dream.

I wished the DLC had came with the Top Gear Test Track, might have been preferable to the Benchmark test track.. And yes I know GT5 has the TG track, move along.
Old 12-09-10, 10:52 PM
ttiangco
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW. Very interesting thread..100plus has a very good and valid point. Regardless, this is hilarious! People are actually fighting about which game is better! TF109B obviously has stated his psn name to challenge anyone to a "race" to show how superior he is..in a video game.
"F1 drivers prefer GT over Forza. Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, Adrian Sutil, all of whom play GT and say it's almost like the real thing. Then you have Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr. just to name a couple who feel that GT is the BEST racing game there is, and even vouched for it to cover Nascar! Where is Forza on that?" - Ill bet you, that these guys get PAYED to credit this video game. I dont know about you, but i would think these guys would much rather do the real thing then to sit on a couch and try mastering drifting, or perfect driving lines on ANY of these games.
HAHAHAHAH keep fighting about this. Its really quite comical.
Old 12-10-10, 01:49 AM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

ya man, you really sound like a moron "T"

Keep gettin suckered in to their marketing man. YOU are their target audience.

Forza's physics are more realistic.. period

End of story
Old 12-10-10, 02:48 AM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TF109B
Suckered into what marketing? I've played FM3 guy, it aint the greatest and you keep ignoring the permanent steering assist feature in FM3. GT5 is better IMO, not the greatest, but better than Forza. You got your opinion, I got mine, nuff said. I posted my PSN for driftninja since he said he wanted to race. I didn't say I was better than anyone at a video game. Thanks for the compliment though. Why would someone pay Lewis Hamilton money to boast about a game that wasn't even out? He said me and my mates would challenge eachother on Gran Turismo. He didn't get paid to say that. Vettel is in the new GT5, Adrian Sutil agreed with Hamilton. Jeff Gordon plays GT and is featured in GT5 as well. Dale Jr. said that he approached GT's creator to get Nascar in the game, and said that it's been the best racing series and they should be the one's who do Nascar.

You can search for these FACTS for yourself, I don't post things for little kids to argue with me about. I have stated nothing but my opinion on GT being a better game than Forza, and the FACT that Forza has that steering assist always on. There is no arguing, I just brought up my opinion, someone else took it to heart and said Forza was better. I disagree. I'm not trynna argue wit no one, just bringin up facts and my point of view. I didn't know that was wrong! I didn't think Driftninja was being a hard *** I really thought this was a good conversation and I could open his eyes to a few things.
YA! Eat up that marketing "T" tastes yummy right?

open my eyes!?? wow you have completely lost it kid..

its not an opinion its fact goofball. Me thinking one is better than the other is an opinion.[just like you like one over the other** I don't prefer one over the other... Forza's physic's are more realistic... Why do you bring up anything other than that!? gawd damn ree-tard lol. One having more realistic physics is FACT...done

btw you are pulling up some stupid *** info for not being a fanboy.... face the facts man... physics are more realistic in Forza and your a GT fanboy... =(

Because I have no damn clue what the hell you are talking about with permanent steering assist. the physics are more realistic so if that means whatever the fk is doing it is "permanent steering assist" then great! that **** is more realistic!! Well I have realized you are a moron and this will be my last response.

way to go dip5hit

Last edited by Driftninja; 12-10-10 at 02:55 AM.
Old 12-10-10, 03:20 AM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

Only because it must be said...

from someone who really enjoy's racing on a track in real life, The physics in Forza are simply more realistic than GT.. that is all I am saying... no what about this, what about that, permanent steering assist blah blah blah.... when everything in Forza is turned off it is simply the most true to life experience you can have without actually doing the real thing.. Our club even has the 20 thousand dollar hydraulic racing sim with tracks I could probably safely bet you have only googled about... and Forza's physics simply are with out a doubt more realistic than anything so far. It just so happens that Forza pulled it off and happens to be a competitor of GT. If some other no name company had these physics then that is who I would be talking about and not Forza

And when someone comes out with something more realistic than Forza!!... Then I will be happy to speak of it instead! =)
Old 01-02-11, 11:18 AM
cholmes1
Rookie

Interesting thread. I believe Forza is the better of the two games based simply on the visual quality when paired with vehicles available and development time. GT5 is fun, but I have to say GT-GT4 were amazing games that set a standard that other developers set to duplicate or exceed. With the amount of time it took GT5 to come to market I have to say it is nowhere near as good as the hype IMHO. It is a fun game, but apples to apples you buy GT5 for $60 or buy Forza 3 w/ Top Gear pack from Amazon for $30. Get amazing cars, tracks, and the storefront option with real modifications. Forza has to win the bang for buck argument...

When Forza 4 takes five years to develop and then does nothing significant then we will have a better argument. The best single option of GT5 I enjoy was the track creator. Took way too long for this simple idea to come to market. Still not quite complete in terms of how much flexibility you have, but it is a good start.

Regardless of your feelings it is an exciting time to be a fan of racing games...
Old 01-02-11, 11:22 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

damn $30 for the game + all the DLC? thats a deal....tempting.
Old 01-04-11, 04:50 PM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

too bad F3 still haven't added the damn SC300!!
Old 01-04-11, 05:44 PM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MIGS
DAMN soo true! I would love for them to release something like a "Drift pack" which would include (SC300, S13 fastback, S14 Kouki, AE86 coupe) at the very least...
Old 01-04-11, 08:36 PM
100plus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
damn $30 for the game + all the DLC? thats a deal....tempting.
Only if you got the memory for it Joe haha.

Originally Posted by MIGS
Let's hope Forza 4 will have a larger roster of cars, including the GS/SC300.