Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NC Lexus GS350 AWD For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-18, 07:10 PM
huss11
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2013 Lexus GS350 (Nebula Gray/Light Gray Interior) - 48,000 Miles - AWD For Sale

Hey, everyone! I am going to try and sell my beloved baby...a 2013 Nebula Gray Pearl on Light Gray, AWD Lexus GS350 with only 45,850 miles on it! I have had the car for 2 years, since 2013, and now it is time to part ways.

The car has never been driven out of North Carolina (no holes have ever been drilled into the front bumper of the car :\ and has been to a reputable Lexus dealership every 5,000 miles for service. All records are on hand and will be available upon request. It has always been garage kept after work and is hand-washed and waxed every 2 weeks. The car has never seen pets nor has ever been smoked in before.

The car comes equipped with the Cold Weather Package (Headlamp Washers, Heated Steering Wheel, and Windshield Wiper Deicer), Premium Package (Heated/ Ventilated Seats, Automatic Windshield Wipers, and Power Rear-Sunshade), Lexus HDD 12.3' Navigation System with Voice Commands, Blind-Spot Monitor System, and Intuitive Park Assist.

The price is $28,000...will be entertained by serious offers and buyers only please. Carfax Vehicle History Report can and will be available upon request.

VIN #: JTHCE1BL5D5015192

Please message back for more information or questions. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Lexus GS350 AWD For Sale-gs.jpg  

Last edited by huss11; 01-22-18 at 07:49 AM.
Old 01-14-18, 07:24 PM
huss11
Rookie

Old 01-28-18, 10:55 AM
huss11
Rookie

BUMP to the top!

Please let me know if anyone has any questions,

Huss
Old 02-06-18, 12:24 PM
huss11
Rookie

Another bump everyone?!

I am willing to drop the price down to $27,000 and I can pay for you flight and driving expense if you purchase the car.

Thank you and if anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask,

Huss
Old 02-15-18, 06:25 AM
bigjussin
Pole Position

Bump for a nice local car!
Old 02-20-18, 12:24 PM
huss11
Rookie

Originally Posted by bigjussin
Bump for a nice local car!
Thank you for the bump, Bigjussin...i am surprised I have not gotten as many questions about the car as I would have hoped. Have not seen an SC300 in the area but I'll keep an eye out for ya.

And again, if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to PM or contact me as I will provide as much information about the car,

Huss
Old 03-07-18, 04:26 AM
huss11
Rookie

BUMP again everyone!? C'mon...price drop to $26,000.

Only one offer as of so far...?

Please let me know if anyone has any questions about the car...I am happy to answer them,

Huss
Old 04-30-18, 04:37 AM
huss11
Rookie

BUMPPP

Nothing yet...? Am I doing something wrong, everyone, that no one is telling me...?

Huss
Old 04-30-18, 11:18 AM
All4Lexus
Intermediate

Received 43 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by huss11
BUMPPP

Nothing yet...? Am I doing something wrong, everyone, that no one is telling me...?

Huss
I would update your pictures to remove some personal items and effects. It may not bother you because that's how you drive, but it is not what a car dealer would show potential buyers. Too many overlook minor details and things look cluttered (eg stuff in trunk, floor mats dirty, no detailing). I've seen a lot worse. The worst offenders are a combination of unprepared pictures in wrong orientation along with a poorly written description. Car sale listings need to put the car in the BEST possible light possible to generate some interest, or the potential buyer clicks and moves on.
The following users liked this post:
huss11 (05-02-18)
Old 05-02-18, 04:57 AM
huss11
Rookie

Originally Posted by All4Lexus
I would update your pictures to remove some personal items and effects. It may not bother you because that's how you drive, but it is not what a car dealer would show potential buyers. Too many overlook minor details and things look cluttered (eg stuff in trunk, floor mats dirty, no detailing). I've seen a lot worse. The worst offenders are a combination of unprepared pictures in wrong orientation along with a poorly written description. Car sale listings need to put the car in the BEST possible light possible to generate some interest, or the potential buyer clicks and moves on.
Hey All4Lexus,

Thanks for your reply, sir as I greatly appreciate the insight.

Regarding all the things you pointed out, I actually detailed the car with a full wash and wax as I do every other week. I know some things look a little cluttered...I will take them out and re-take some pictures this weekend when I was and wax them again.

Thank you for your reply and insight as I am hopefully looking a nice and easy sale and process for the next owner!

Huss
Old 05-10-18, 10:56 PM
HedgeFund
Pit Crew

Received 49 Likes on 25 Posts

BUMPPP

Huss
have same problem with my 2006 GS300 AWD, perfect car but no one is really looking to buy it.
Old 05-11-18, 06:09 AM
huss11
Rookie

Originally Posted by HedgeFund
have same problem with my 2006 GS300 AWD, perfect car but no one is really looking to buy it.
Hey HedgeFund,

2006 GS300 sounds great. Please link your ad when you get a chance as I would love to look at it.

Honestly I have been driving the car a little more for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it. Why would I want to sell the car if I love it the way I do...? Haha!

But just drive your car, HedgeFund and enjoy it. The fun part is that you don't see any of them on the road. The styling on our vehicles never gets old and there are endless things you can do to increase the power and looks.

Our cars are truly beautiful and I do not plan on, "giving it away," as I am not that desperate. If you are looking to upgrade to another car, HedgeFund, take it to the dealership and see how much they will give you for your car. You can always negotiate and at the end of the day, you can always back down and say no.

Regards and good luck with your sale,

Huss
Old 05-19-18, 09:10 PM
HedgeFund
Pit Crew

Received 49 Likes on 25 Posts

Hey HedgeFund,

2006 GS300 sounds great. Please link your ad when you get a chance as I would love to look at it.

Honestly I have been driving the car a little more for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it. Why would I want to sell the car if I love it the way I do...? Haha!

But just drive your car, HedgeFund and enjoy it. The fun part is that you don't see any of them on the road. The styling on our vehicles never gets old and there are endless things you can do to increase the power and looks.

Our cars are truly beautiful and I do not plan on, "giving it away," as I am not that desperate. If you are looking to upgrade to another car, HedgeFund, take it to the dealership and see how much they will give you for your car. You can always negotiate and at the end of the day, you can always back down and say no.

Regards and good luck with your sale,

Huss
Thanks Huss! Totally agree, i'm not in a rush to sell as well, as it's a great car, just want to update to GX460 for more room. Here is link to my post that i have if you want to take a look. Good luck with your sale, hope someone picks it up from you soon.

Last edited by HedgeFund; 05-19-18 at 09:28 PM. Reason: link update