Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL 2001 gs430

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-17, 01:22 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2001 gs430

Recently switched to a different vehicle (needed more interior versatility and space), so the GS430 is for sale. I've had this car for 7 years and it's been a treat to me. It currently has a little over 176,602 miles on it, but these cars are built to go over 300k no problem with proper upkeep. Only filled with premium fuel and once in a blue moon threw some seafoam in the gas tank to clean the injectors.

The Good:
Overall the body is in good condition for the year and mileage. 8.5/10. All panels are true and solid.
Interior is also a solid 9/10. The seats don't have any tears, and I actually ran a towel over the rear headrests and center console to prevent sun damage / wear. As you can see in the pictures the leather is in great condition.
The car runs smoothly and gets on about 17-18mpg city and 23-25mpg all highway. If you split it you're probably looking at 20-21mpg. These are based on my to work driving (mostly city) and periodic road trips (mostly highway).
It has a new battery and I had to just replace the starter and one fuel injector as well. A/C Pumps cold. All everything that should work, works. To my knowledge there are no parts inside the car that don't function as intended (unless you count the XM module that the previous owner installed and I never used).
Tires have about half their tread left.
Previous owner installed Magnaflow 14829's (Mufflers) on the back. I think it gives the car a subtle but audible rumble. By no means do you have a drone inside though.

The Bad:
It does has some front wear from highway driving, but honestly if it means that much to someone, a paintjob on the front and rear bumper would clean it up nicely. The rear bumper has damage from previous owner (I never got it repaired/replaced) since it didn't effect functionality of the car. The rear bumper also has some clear coat fade, a few dings and a scratch (All visible in pictures).
The front bumper has a small paint chip on the side (as seen in pictures)
Interior has a stain that came with the car that I never bothered to try to clean up (again, didn't effect functionality, didn't matter to me). Some of the piping (trim) on the seats are missing small sections.
Radio has a wear on the paint itself.
I had to replace the interior brake light, and swapped one of the bulbs with LED so now it shows a 'light out' on the dash which I covered with electrical tape (Not really a bad, more so an annoyance).

Photo's can be found here:

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...311300409.html

File size was too big to upload here and Imgur kept giving me errors. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

PRICE: $4500