Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA WTB IS350C F-Sport Special Edition

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-17, 09:30 AM
SlenderKen
Pit Crew

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default WTB IS350C F-Sport Special Edition

Hi all!

Ever since I lost my IS250C, I've been looking for a more powerful convertible. If anybody knows anyone looking to sell one of the Special Edition IS350Cs, I am in the market for one. I am looking for this car in particular but will get a regular IS350C by the end of this year if nothing comes up. If anybody knows where to find one, please just hit me up!

I am in California, but if you are out of state, I can visit you over thanksgiving week or past Christmas time.
Old 09-11-17, 04:59 PM
ISFerr
Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SlenderKen
Hi all!

Ever since I lost my IS250C, I've been looking for a more powerful convertible. If anybody knows anyone looking to sell one of the Special Edition IS350Cs, I am in the market for one. I am looking for this car in particular but will get a regular IS350C by the end of this year if nothing comes up. If anybody knows where to find one, please just hit me up!

I am in California, but if you are out of state, I can visit you over thanksgiving week or past Christmas time.
Here you go: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...302165571.html
The following users liked this post:
SlenderKen (09-12-17)
Old 09-12-17, 12:32 AM
SlenderKen
Pit Crew

Smile

Originally Posted by ISFerr
I did not expect anybody to reply so soon with a seller, especially one by my location. Thank you so much!
Old 09-12-17, 06:06 PM
ISFerr
Driver

I did not expect anybody to reply so soon with a seller, especially one by my location. Thank you so much!
No problem!
Old 09-12-17, 09:00 PM
Rudiculous
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts

Let us know if you end up getting it, looks good
Old 09-12-17, 11:04 PM
SlenderKen
Pit Crew

I looked at it today and it has some iffy things that may have happened to it. My uncle is a mechanic and he noticed some of the bolts were worn and also found what looked like bird poop where the spare tire was supposed to be. Also a couple of small dings on the driver side and some rock chips. The roof had a more noticeable rattle than my IS250C and the brake and emergency brake pedal made a mechanical sound when stepping down. Also the convertible top made a whirring sound coming from the left side of the vehicle; the operation should be much more quiet.

HOWEVER I drove the car and holy cow it was amazing. Still analyzing costs and benefits. Will look into the vehicle report and have it taken to a shop to get lifted and further inspected.

I will let you guys know if I get it :]
Old 09-13-17, 08:13 AM
Keats
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I looked at it today and it has some iffy things that may have happened to it. My uncle is a mechanic and he noticed some of the bolts were worn and also found what looked like bird poop where the spare tire was supposed to be. Also a couple of small dings on the driver side and some rock chips. The roof had a more noticeable rattle than my IS250C and the brake and emergency brake pedal made a mechanical sound when stepping down. Also the convertible top made a whirring sound coming from the left side of the vehicle; the operation should be much more quiet.

HOWEVER I drove the car and holy cow it was amazing. Still analyzing costs and benefits. Will look into the vehicle report and have it taken to a shop to get lifted and further inspected.

I will let you guys know if I get it :]
What about the black 2011 IS350C F-Sport on Ebay Motors? It's rebuilt though. I asked for pictures of the crash and the VIN, but no reply from the seller. It kind of feels like it's not right.

I'm potentially looking for an IS350C (blue ext - white interior), but the asking prices are just ridiculous. I'm waiting for prices to come down a bit. Is the upgrade to F-Sport really worth it?
Old 09-13-17, 08:48 AM
SlenderKen
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Keats
What about the black 2011 IS350C F-Sport on Ebay Motors? It's rebuilt though. I asked for pictures of the crash and the VIN, but no reply from the seller. It kind of feels like it's not right.

I'm potentially looking for an IS350C (blue ext - white interior), but the asking prices are just ridiculous. I'm waiting for prices to come down a bit. Is the upgrade to F-Sport really worth it?
I noticed that one too! It depends on what you're looking for. The one I drove had a much stiffer suspension than a regular one. It might be fun to drive, but comfortability goes down. And the exhaust in the system is loud, which didnt bother me, but might bother others. Again this is for the 2010 fsport. I have limited information on the 2011 one.
Old 09-18-17, 12:33 AM
SlenderKen
Pit Crew

So... I now have the car and it turns heads like no tomorrow

A MILLION thanks to ISFerr for linking me to the vehicle in my area :]

I will be posting pictures of it soon on my instagram @SlenderKen. I'm slowly easing my followers into seeing what I got xD
The following users liked this post:
ISFerr (09-18-17)
Old 09-18-17, 08:53 AM
ISFerr
Driver

So... I now have the car and it turns heads like no tomorrow

A MILLION thanks to ISFerr for linking me to the vehicle in my area :]

I will be posting pictures of it soon on my instagram @SlenderKen. I'm slowly easing my followers into seeing what I got xD
Congratulations on the new ride! I'm glad I could help out. Hope to see you and the new car at a socal Lexus meet in the near future.