Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA Mint 2012 IS-F 51k Miles Nebula Gray w/ RED interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-17, 06:32 PM
KraziAzn
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Mint 2012 IS-F 51k Miles Nebula Gray w/ RED interior

Not for sale as of right now.

Price: $40,000 Or Best Offer.
Mileage 51,XXX
Color
: Nebula Gray w/ RED interior. RARE COMBO!
Location CA, Covina, 91723
Clean Title

PROS ABOUT THE 2012 IS-F: it got the wider wheels. First year for Nebula Gray AND RED interior! (Rare combo). Took me a few months before I found my car. Re-tuned suspension! Handles better and a lot more comfortable on road. Better steering feels. USB connection, Bluetooth audio. And LSD w/ LED headlights! 2010 and below do not have it!
  • Parking Sensor
  • Mark Levison
  • Sunroof
  • Red leather
I am selling this beauty because I want to get a 4runner TRD PRO. I want a change in lifestyle. I would love to keep the ISF, but I cannot afford two car payments. Not in a hurry to sell. You know what this car is worth. So don't low ball me.

Currently, my credit union holds the title of this car. You simply come with me to my credit union and cut them a check. They will do all the paperwork for us. This car is not my main daily but mileage will up. I am SUPER **** about keeping my cars clean. I hand wash, hand wax, shampoo & conditioned leather. The rear seats ARE NEAR MINT. Driver side shows minor wear for being a 5 years old car. Passenger shows VERY minor wear! Also, like new. This car is probably better than some showroom cars at the dealership. Please view the pictures below for condition of the car.

This car comes from a line of owners who took care of it. I am the third owner, and I am as critical of taking care of this car as they were. We spare no expense at maintaining this car. There is nothing major you need to do since brakes, tires, and oil was recently replaced.
  • FULL PAPER RECORD SINCE 1ST OWNER! Always service at Lexus Dealership. I can provide copies.
  • NEW Toyo T1R Sport installed 4K miles ago. 285 rear 255 fronts. Provide better traction over stock tire size.
  • 3M Full Frontal Clear Bra
  • OEM BREMBO Brakes was installed around 45k miles ago.
  • Recent 50k Service was performed at LONGO LEXUS. The water pump was replaced under warranty too.
  • Added rain guards, front lip, rear window lip, carbon Lexus rear badge, limo tint on both sides, 35% on the rear window and resonator delete. I still have OEM resonator if you want it.

Last edited by KraziAzn; 10-11-18 at 04:41 PM. Reason: No longer on the market
Old 09-04-17, 09:24 PM
BLexodus
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Wow, great looking F!

GLWS!
Old 09-09-17, 10:29 PM
poorbong
Intermediate

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Beautiful car!! you're gonna love the TRD PRO....get ready to pay above MSRP for it though.
I too sold my F for a 4runner...GLWS!
Old 09-10-17, 06:33 PM
ageslurkin
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bonus points for taking photos shirtless (pic #3), haha. For those that haven't seen the red leather in person, it truly is awesome. Cleaner to take care of vs the Alcantara as well.
Old 09-11-17, 12:45 AM
KraziAzn
Rookie

Originally Posted by ageslurkin
Bonus points for taking photos shirtless (pic #3), haha. For those that haven't seen the red leather in person, it truly is awesome. Cleaner to take care of vs the Alcantara as well.
LOL yeah, it was a hot day when I took the pic. yup! the leather is shampoo and conditioned every 3 months with Lexol!
Old 09-13-17, 10:49 AM
hochiminh
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ageslurkin
LOLOL

OP, does this car have the dynamic radar cruise option? I'm interested and am near you, in the OC.

EDIT: Has the car had it's valley plate and water pump inspected for leaking?

Last edited by hochiminh; 09-13-17 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-13-17, 09:17 PM
KraziAzn
Rookie

Originally Posted by hochiminh
LOLOL

OP, does this car have the dynamic radar cruise option? I'm interested and am near you, in the OC.

EDIT: Has the car had it's valley plate and water pump inspected for leaking?
no radar.
The water pump is replaced when I did a 50k service. They did a full inspection and said nothing about the valley plate
Old 09-14-17, 09:39 PM
rmle
Driver School Candidate

I feel ya... I have the Isf and trd pro now. I am also selling my Isf.
Old 09-19-17, 04:14 PM
snackids
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GLWS fellow TRD Pro owner (17' Cement)
Attached Thumbnails Mint 2012 IS-F 51k Miles Nebula Gray w/ RED interior-trd-pro2.jpg