Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA 1997 SC300 Original 5 speed ( 1 of 120 )

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-18, 08:43 PM
Ezroni
Pit Crew

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DONT SLEEP
Yeah, that's what bothers me about taking a risk like this too. I have my eyes on an RSP SC that I would be overpaying for, but I know if it were to ever get totaled, I'd lose about $5000.
Man... Where did you find an RSP 5spd for sale? Lucky lucky... I have yet to see one pop up for sale anywhere.
Old 01-10-18, 04:29 AM
DONT SLEEP
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ezroni
Man... Where did you find an RSP 5spd for sale? Lucky lucky... I have yet to see one pop up for sale anywhere.
It's not a 5spd.. just RSP.
Old 01-26-18, 08:38 AM
Kris9884
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by gerrb
@Kris9884 - send me text / picture messages and descriptions like mileage of those cars at 770 six nine six 3773 . If my kids want them for their kids to start with, we might have a deal .
Oh man I totally forgot to check this, another member just texted me a reminder, my apologies. Over the holiday break my wife was offered a job on the west coast so I'll actually be selling my cars for some extra moving money and only keeping my G37, I appreciate the consideration sir!
Old 01-26-18, 07:32 PM
tkafam1
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey buddy, good luck out west. our story is one of the coolest on this website. peace my brother.
Old 01-29-18, 11:48 AM
DKinATL
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gerrb
^^^ +1 get the right insurance

I would have been in a mess if my insurance will pay me only $1k for any of my high hp 1992 Lexus SC or only $30k for any of my 6 speed MKIVs if any of them are totaled. But instead my insurance will pay me $40k for any of my two 1992 Lexus SCs and $90k for any of my four 6 speed MKIVs ... if any of them is totalled or stolen. As long as you can prove to the insurance company like having an appraised document that your car is worth that much together with all the parts receipts then you can get an agreed value price. But of course you will be paying a premium for that value you are insuring them for.

As previously mentioned , the price mentioned is to separate the curious from the serious. I hate to waste my time with tire kickers cause this car truly doesn't have to leave me until the right buyer pops up. One can have the money but couldn't find and buy the car he or she wants . I just want it to go to someone who really know about them and will treasure it and would be willing to give that someone a real good deal. Until then , it can stay in my back yard peacefully .
Wow, those numbers are insane. I don't want to know how much you fork out every month to insure those cars... Interesting point nonetheless. Never thought about asking if there was such a thing as an "agreed value," but I'll definitely look into that. Holidays are over and I'm back to the normal routine. If I recall, you're local. I'd like to come by and take a look when you have some time. If you could PM me your info, and what your schedule looks like, I'll reach out.

Thanks so much!