Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA 94 Lexus GS300 - new motor

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-17, 07:37 PM
lildann
Driver

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Default 94 Lexus GS300 - new motor

Thinking about selling my wife's daily. I am a Lexus Master Tech who has been professionally working on cars since 2001. I bought this car from a customer at the Lexus dealership that I work at. I got an engine from a friend of a friend who did a 2JZ turbo swap in his 1994 GS300. The motor had been sitting so I went completely through it. I used OEM lexus rings and gasket kit. That means that every gasket is OEM. Including head gasket, rear main oil seal valve cover gaskets and valve seals. Has new OEM manufacture timing belt, water pump, pulleys, thermostat and spark plugs. The engine is literally good as new. I also did front caster bushings, front and rear brake jobs, spark plug wires, cap, rotor and button. This was my wife's daily so I wanted it reliable. I also replaced the battery with a 4 year warrantied Lexus battery. I have a thread in the first generation GS forum that hilights the work that I did. I've also attached a link to the YouTube video that I made about the rehab of this classic GS. My wife has put about 13k miles on it since I did all the work. It is very reliable. Oil changed every 5k. The only thing that I know it needs is front lower control arm bushings. I just haven't been able to do them yet. Car runs and drives well. No lights are on. Both rear window regulators have been rebuilt by Window Motor World in Florida and carry a lifetime warranty. Interior is good for a car of it's age. The leather is a little dry so it is starting to separate at the stitches in some places but overall the interior is very good. Cold AC. Sunroof. White with Tan interior. Comes with aftermarket American Racing 16" wheels with tires that are roughly 35%. I've attached some pics. Car is located in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see it.

Asking $5000 or best offer. I literally have over $4k worth of in parts in this car. Not including labor.

Last edited by lildann; 05-18-17 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-09-17, 07:40 PM
lildann
Driver

My build thread is called " Picked up a super Clean 1994 GS300"

Here is a link to my YouTube video showing some of the work that I did.

https://youtu.be/D-r7MNarac8
Old 05-18-17, 11:24 AM
lildann
Driver

Update:

The AC went out in it on Monday. I just got a new compressor and dryer. It should be installed early next week. So it will also have a new AC system just in time for summer.

Old 05-18-17, 05:53 PM
lildann
Driver

Originally Posted by kitabel
I don't think everyone agrees with your interpretation of "literally".
For the Troll:

For those of you keeping track: that doesn't include any of the engine hoses including all the ones to the heater core and running through the engine compartment, an OEM key, caster bushings, window motor repairs, OEM F Sport wheels and tires, fluids, and many other items. Plus some of that is not what I actually paid. I have paycheck stubs showing how much was taken out and also most of the receipts.

If you are serious about the car, I can provide you plenty of documentation. But if you have nothing better to do then be sarcastic just keep scrolling and don't worry about commenting. I'm quite surprised that someone with so many posts as to become a Pole Position ranking would decide to degrade himself by trolling someone's post. But maybe I'm just more important than I thought.

Last edited by lildann; 05-18-17 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-18-17, 07:01 PM
lildann
Driver

Also forgot to put that the center intake manifold was replaced to pass emissions. But I also updated it to "$4k worth of parts" so that no one would complain. I've been very honest about this car and it is a great car. If it's not for you, that is ok with me. But I expect it to be very reliable for anyone interested in it.
Old 05-19-17, 08:06 PM
lildann
Driver

SOLD!! Mods please close.