ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Lexus Vehicles Classifieds (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds-154/)
-   -   SC 1997 SC300 - original 5 speed manual - 51k miles - Mint! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/814268-1997-sc300-original-5-speed-manual-51k-miles-mint.html)

UniqSC 02-23-16 08:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well guys, he unthinkable for me is happening. I have an investment opportunity which is making try to raise some cash very quickly. Therefore I have decided to sell my beloved 97 SC300 manual among other things . I have the car listed on eBay for $15,800 OBO. You can do a search there and find all the details.

The car is mint and only has 51k miles.

I'm trying to find other ways to raise the cash, so if that happens the car goes off the market.

I know a lot of you are probably thinking the price is very high, but do a search and see how many of the 120 97 SC3 manuals with super low miles you can find for sale. I am open to reasonable offers.

If anyone has questions feel free to post them up or PM me. However if you have smart comments about pricing keep those to yourself and move on.

Thanks!

Attachment 380475

Attachment 380476

Attachment 380477

CrackerJac 02-23-16 08:22 PM

Beautiful and unbelievably low miles. Very impressed. Good luck with the sale!

magneti 02-23-16 08:40 PM

those pictures look like the orignal brochure. even the picture itself looks old in a way. great looking original there. good luck with sale.

UniqSC 02-23-16 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by magneti (Post 9379824)
those pictures look like the orignal brochure. even the picture itself looks old in a way. great looking original there. good luck with sale.

Thanks. Those pics were taken by the dealer I bought the car from last year. I have other pics on eBay but it still looks just like that. It was a great find for me, and now it can go to another good home.

magneti 02-23-16 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by UniqSC (Post 9379831)
Thanks. Those pics were taken by the dealer I bought the car from last year. I have other pics on eBay but it still looks just like that. It was a great find for me, and now it can go to another good home.

what is the blue book on it. Ive not priced sc's in quite awhile.

UniqSC 02-24-16 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by magneti (Post 9379834)

what is the blue book on it. Ive not priced sc's in quite awhile.

You can run KBB, but like I said in my original post KBB, NADA, etc were not a factor in coming up with my price. If someone wants it and is interested enough they can send me an offer via eBay and we'll go from there.
Like I mentioned above, I do NOT want this thread to turn into a pricing discussion. Thanks.

magneti 02-24-16 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by UniqSC (Post 9380034)
You can run KBB, but like I said in my original post KBB, NADA, etc were not a factor in coming up with my price. If someone wants it and is interested enough they can send me an offer via eBay and we'll go from there.
Like I mentioned above, I do NOT want this thread to turn into a pricing discussion. Thanks.

oh i didnt read that prior. But when somethings for sale, thats whats going to happen since its the most important factor for 99% of those looking to purchase. so be prepared.

UniqSC 02-24-16 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by magneti (Post 9380191)
oh i didnt read that prior. But when somethings for sale, thats whats going to happen since its the most important factor for 99% of those looking to purchase. so be prepared.

Agreed, and I'm prepared. KBB and other tools work well for that 99% of cars, but for more rare cars the price is pretty much dictated by what the buyer is willing to pay. I didn't mind paying a premium when I purchased this car because I knew what it was, and I knew I'd most likely never find another one like this. Anyway, if the right buyer doesn't come along I'll just keep it and find alternative solutions to my need to raise capital. Thanks.

magneti 02-24-16 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by UniqSC (Post 9380483)
Agreed, and I'm prepared. KBB and other tools work well for that 99% of cars, but for more rare cars the price is pretty much dictated by what the buyer is willing to pay. I didn't mind paying a premium when I purchased this car because I knew what it was, and I knew I'd most likely never find another one like this. Anyway, if the right buyer doesn't come along I'll just keep it and find alternative solutions to my need to raise capital. Thanks.

good deal. back on subject. beautiful car.

UniqSC 02-25-16 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by magneti (Post 9380489)
good deal. back on subject. beautiful car.

Thank you!

UniqSC 02-26-16 05:10 PM

Still available for a few more days.

UniqSC 02-29-16 08:55 PM

Car is going to a new home. Please close this thread. Thanks!