Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

KY 2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-15, 11:02 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area

CTS V wagon popped up for sale locally and traded the F in on it.

Thanks for the memories ClubLexus!
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-cincy-f-2.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-co-f.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-engine.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-f-trunk.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-new-f-brakes.jpg  

Last edited by psixtc; 10-27-15 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-16-15, 01:36 PM
psixtc
Pole Position

Added a few more pictures.

For the ISF mega meet picture (sorry, I don't remember who took it otherwise I'd give you credit!), my car is the first white one, right on the end.

I will add interior pictures, pictures of all blemishes (touched up scuff/rock chips on front bumper), and exterior pictures of the car as it is right now in the next day or two.
The instrument cluster, trunk, brake/rotor, and engine compartment pictures were all taken within the last week or two.
Attached Thumbnails 2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-f-cluster.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-isf-mega-meet.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-bonneville-f.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-edc-f-2.jpg   2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area-edc-f-1.jpg  

Old 07-23-15, 09:29 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Adding a few recent pictures. These were taken earlier this week and I was luck enough to get the car back in the garage before the rain hit.

Old 07-24-15, 08:43 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Price lowered to $43,000.
The car I’ve been hunting for popped up for sale and need to unload the F so I can jump on it.
Old 07-28-15, 01:27 PM
leisinjp
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I have seen this car in person a couple times and have driven it. Looks and feels like a new car. Matt takes great care of his car and really knows his stuff about the F. If I didn't already have my F I would be all over this one. Buy with confidence.
Old 07-29-15, 10:02 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Thanks Jordan!
Old 08-03-15, 06:20 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Bumping.

Thread goes up, price comes down.
Old 08-17-15, 09:32 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Price drop. It'll probably end up being traded in once the right car comes along.

Last edited by psixtc; 09-14-15 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-14-15, 10:47 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

The car I have been looking for just popped up for sale, so doing a crazy drop on my sale price in hopes to snag it up.

Once the unicorn goes away, so does the lowered price of the F.
Old 09-16-15, 08:02 PM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by psixtc
The car I have been looking for just popped up for sale, so doing a crazy drop on my sale price in hopes to snag it up.

Once the unicorn goes away, so does the lowered price of the F.
Why not just trade it in towards the V? I recently traded my 2011 F same color as urs with 53k miles on a 6 speed manual CTS-V. Caddy dealer gave me $35k for my F which was more than any other place would give including Lexus dealers in my area. It worked out to over $37k for me with the tax savings so I was happy. If u could get $37-38k in trade then u should do it. I spent months trying to sell my F on here and Cars.com and it was really frustrating. My car was mint and had nice upgrades like PPE headers, Joe Z exhaust, etc. If u get the V I will tell u that u will love it. I'm having a blast with mine and power is ridiculous.
Old 09-16-15, 10:54 PM
xRYD3Rx
Lead Lap

Racked up a lot of miles for 2012.
Old 09-17-15, 09:39 AM
psixtc
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Mrd916
Why not just trade it in towards the V? I recently traded my 2011 F same color as urs with 53k miles on a 6 speed manual CTS-V. Caddy dealer gave me $35k for my F which was more than any other place would give including Lexus dealers in my area. It worked out to over $37k for me with the tax savings so I was happy. If u could get $37-38k in trade then u should do it. I spent months trying to sell my F on here and Cars.com and it was really frustrating. My car was mint and had nice upgrades like PPE headers, Joe Z exhaust, etc. If u get the V I will tell u that u will love it. I'm having a blast with mine and power is ridiculous.
That's pretty much what I've decided to do based on your posts a while back and running the numbers. I've thought sending you a PM many times to ask how you liked the V over the ISF, so it's good to hear that you love yours.
Now the hard part is finding a CTS-V wagon with Recaros remotely local to me. Most seem to be in the south or on the west coast. The blue Vagon I was going to trade the F in on yesterday sold 30 mins before I got to the dealership. Got a call from the salesman on my way up with the bad news and turned around to head home.

Originally Posted by xRYD3Rx
Racked up a lot of miles for 2012.
Almost all highway miles and loved every one of them. I wouldn't take back any of them if I had the chance to.
I drove it across the country a couple times (Pike's Peak Hill Climb twice, Bonneville Speed Week, Electric Daisy Carnival, Woodward Dream cruise, ISF Mega Meet).
I also used it for business travel to the Toyota design center in MI and the Toyota manufacturing plant just north of Lexington when I was working on the Avalon project.
I didn't care too much about the mileage since all maintenance was included on my employee lease program so I drove it any chance I had from the start of spring through the end of fall.
Old 09-17-15, 10:59 AM
Mrd916
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by psixtc
That's pretty much what I've decided to do based on your posts a while back and running the numbers. I've thought sending you a PM many times to ask how you liked the V over the ISF, so it's good to hear that you love yours.
Now the hard part is finding a CTS-V wagon with Recaros remotely local to me. Most seem to be in the south or on the west coast. The blue Vagon I was going to trade the F in on yesterday sold 30 mins before I got to the dealership. Got a call from the salesman on my way up with the bad news and turned around to head home.

Almost all highway miles and loved every one of them. I wouldn't take back any of them if I had the chance to.
I drove it across the country a couple times (Pike's Peak Hill Climb twice, Bonneville Speed Week, Electric Daisy Carnival, Woodward Dream cruise, ISF Mega Meet).
I also used it for business travel to the Toyota design center in MI and the Toyota manufacturing plant just north of Lexington when I was working on the Avalon project.
I didn't care too much about the mileage since all maintenance was included on my employee lease program so I drove it any chance I had from the start of spring through the end of fall.
I was only looking for a 6 speed manual sedan that was Certified Pre-Owned by a Caddy dealer so I was basically searching for a needle in a haystack. I was searching all over the country for 8 months when one popped up in Indiana. I called dealer and we worked out a deal where they would pick up my F in Florida and take it on trade for the V. They shipped V down to me to inspect it before signing off on the deal. Car arrived mint and it's so awesome. U should look nationwide for a Vagon and see if they will take ur car in trade. There are also several Vagons for sale on the CTS-V Forum including a white one with 6 speed manual. Feel free to PM me anytime. Caddy dealer not far from me is one of the number 1 dealers of acquiring V cars. I can always stop by if they get a Vagon in and check it out for u. Dealer is Tropical Cadillac in Bradenton if u want to keep an eye on their inventory. They will also look for a specific V for u.
Old 10-15-15, 07:30 PM
leisinjp
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Surprised you haven't sold it yet man!
Old 10-20-15, 04:18 PM
s4play
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrd916
I was only looking for a 6 speed manual sedan that was Certified Pre-Owned by a Caddy dealer so I was basically searching for a needle in a haystack. I was searching all over the country for 8 months when one popped up in Indiana. I called dealer and we worked out a deal where they would pick up my F in Florida and take it on trade for the V. They shipped V down to me to inspect it before signing off on the deal. Car arrived mint and it's so awesome. U should look nationwide for a Vagon and see if they will take ur car in trade. There are also several Vagons for sale on the CTS-V Forum including a white one with 6 speed manual. Feel free to PM me anytime. Caddy dealer not far from me is one of the number 1 dealers of acquiring V cars. I can always stop by if they get a Vagon in and check it out for u. Dealer is Tropical Cadillac in Bradenton if u want to keep an eye on their inventory. They will also look for a specific V for u.
Great info - what's the price of the Caddy in comparison roughly? Do you like yours? Been looking at getting into another IS-F or maybe the Caddy (white, 6MT) since it would be more space for the kids.

Just a bit worried about the reliability but then again I just picked up a Denali so this would be a record 2 American cars in our driveway! haha

Quick Reply: KY 2012 Lexus ISF - Cincinnati/Northern KY Area